• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MRSA

Banned
Lets view from another angle

brady_knee_616.jpg

thats a very weird analogy that i do not understand

Name a good player on Swansea.
You can't, there isn't one.

Wow that might be the best description of Off-Season we've had. But the season is starting up. Rejoice! It's a new day!

I suppose. Pre-season is so bleh, though. Not even remotely interesting or indicative of what to expect during the season.

-----

:edit: For the record, we already paid a high price for that completely accidental injury to Tom Brady. His name was Matt Cassel. You suckered us into thinking he was worth a damn.

Bread

Banned
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1379613/tom-brady-injury-o.gif[/MG]

[IMG]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1550083/tom-brady-injury-lol-o.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]
oooooookay so THIS is how you want it HUH!?

you nolan sucking ginger loving FUCK

DMczaf

Fuck you Patriots GAF! Fuck your coach for talking my team into signing Schiano! This will be a lifelong grudge for life!

Peacemaker Grover time.

How about this? No more Brady injury pics and there are no more Brady ballwashing posts until after the game tonight.

In the meantime, let's all enjoy the Buttfumble

Buttfumble.gif

I bet you're not even shirtless right now. Poser.

Add me on Snapchat. I well send you my chest!

Fuck you Patriots GAF! Fuck your coach for talking my team into signing Schiano! This will be a lifelong grudge for life!

And to think I wanted to share a hotdog with you!

Oh trust me, dude is shirtless right now. Shirtless and listening to drake.

You are my friend.

I don't make friends with cowards.

Who the fuck are you?

RBH

10494542-large.jpg

"I'd like to take this moment to thank DMczaf for all of his love and support. It's always nice to know that DMczaf, my #1 fan, will always have my back."

Top Bottom