• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
For Cajun
C19.gif

Grexeno

I just saw that cajun got a permaban.

Thats pretty crazy. Hopefully the mods reconsider and let him back like they did with BLarry.
Unlikely. Apparently the whole situation wasn't discovered by the mods until someone emailed Evilore. And that's basically the nuclear option.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Would love to but it would be like following Narag on Twitter. People looking over my shoulder when I have it open on my phone and saying "The fuck you looking at??"

Narag's twitter is mostly like.

oop taking a nap
nap time
[something about anime or some light novel]

back to sleeping.

jakncoke

Banned
With each long time member getting casted out I always think of that scene in Life where the characters fade away as they passed

MechDX

Narag's twitter is mostly like.

oop taking a nap
anime pic
anime pic
anime pic
anime pic
nap time
anime pic
anime pic
anime pic
anime pic
[something about anime or some light novel]
anime pic
anime pic
anime pic
anime pic

back to sleeping.

FTFY.

Mrbob

Because everyone saw this injury coming......

It's been lingering since the combine. Could have been taken care of much earlier. Team has been irritatingly coy with this injury for a long time, suggesting it was nothing major. Now this happens.

Line_HTX

Morning, you guys... =/

I just saw that cajun got a permaban.

Thats pretty crazy. Hopefully the mods reconsider and let him back like they did with BLarry.

What happened with BLarry?

a fate worse than death

:Jnc You're now first place by default now.

Quarterback aside, I don't know who else or what other positions to look for for the Texans' first preseason game. Mech, pls help.

jakncoke

Banned
Morning, you guys... =/

What happened with BLarry?

:Jnc You're now first place by default now.

Quarterback aside, I don't know who else or what other positions to look for for the Texans' first preseason game. Mech, pls help.

he decided to post a pic of his shit literally. was a perm at first iirc then downed to a 6 month ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom