• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

AYoaKPc.png

The Bucs on national TV.......

tumblr_mdgc77HhNA1rrx588o1_400.gif

MechDX

Quarterback aside, I don't know who else or what other positions to look for for the Texans' first preseason game. Mech, pls help.

D line depth: Nix, Covington, Pagan. Likely wont see Watt or Wilfork and short amount of Crick

OLB: Lyndon Trail, John Simon

DB's: what used to be a weakness is now a big strength for this team. All young and talented CB's behind Jackson and Joseph. Someone is not making the roster which is a shame

O line depth: Starting o line is set for a great year......back ups? Another story

RB's: Blue probably wont play much. Should see a lot of Polk, Hilliard (R) and Grimes

WR: Watch for Mumphrey and Jaelen Strong. Starting 3 wideouts already basically set: Hopkins and Washington on the outside and Shorts in the slot

ILB: Keep hearing great things about Mohammed and rookie McKinney. Big time thumper in the middle

MRSA

Banned
Love Trent Truck, that hole is the size of a truck but he runs off the road like jakncoke.

I was actually pretty impressed with Michael Dyer, granted it was against scrubs.

Greg

Sony just automatically charged/renewed PS+ even though I never paid for PS+ using the card attached to my account - dick move!

my 1-year anniversary of PS4 though :'))))

DMczaf

Sony just automatically charged/renewed PS+ even though I never paid for PS+ using the card attached to my account - dick move!

my 1-year anniversary of PS4 though :'))))

celebrate by streaming you wreckin people's shit in driveclub

jakncoke

Banned
Did cajun's posts get deleted? I want to see how gross they were

I think it was implication of defending his friend who wanted incest with a a 11 yo animu character . Its too bad because cajun is good people and brings positive attitude he just chose the wrong battle to fight here

RBH

Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Julius Thomas is likely to miss the rest of the preseason after suffering a broken hand in the team's 23-21 preseason win against Pittsburgh on Friday night, head coach Gus Bradley said.

Bradley said Thomas has a "stable fracture" in the back of his hand. The Jaguars initially identified the injury as a broken left hand, but later amended that to a fracture in the right hand.

"The good news is it's quick healing," Bradley said. "The tough thing is he's going to be out probably the rest of the preseason. Hopefully, if everything works out right, he'll be back ready for the first game."

Thomas sustained the injury when Steelers cornerback William Gay tackled him on a 2-yard gain in the first quarter. It came on Jacksonville's second play of the preseason and Thomas' first game since signing a five-year, $46 million contract that included $24 million guaranteed.

Thomas caught 108 passes for 1,277 yards and 24 touchdowns the last two seasons in Denver. Only Jimmy Graham (26) had more touchdowns among tight ends the last two seasons.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...as-fractures-finger-preseason-game-pittsburgh

Godslay

Banned
I don't get it, despite everyone loving that post when it was made in that thread.

Buckethead is the correct answer.

Packed his bags and went on with his life.

I've considered that myself, maybe someday when Gaf doesn't make sense to me I will do that. I will say that it's not the same as it once was. Could be me, could be Gaf has changed. Maybe both.

jakncoke

Banned

I've considered that myself, maybe someday when Gaf doesn't make sense to me I will do that. I will say that it's not the same as it once was. Could be me, could be Gaf has changed. Maybe both.

I think many even me considered that. rules changes , member changes. Things change. Life goes on maybe we continue to talk somewhere else maybe we dont, talked to many of thousands that i lost contact with I got used to it.

Just realized its been a year + now that hito passed

I don't get it, despite everyone loving that post when it was made in that thread.

In a nutshell...

That was the night that the Patriots beat the Saints on a Tom Brady game-winning touchdown pass. Salt levels went supercritical in this thread (as they tend to do in all things involving the Pats) after the game, things were said both by Pats fans and Pats haters. Specifically making fun of Louisana following Hurricane Katrina was brought up. The mods were made privy to how things were going and started issuing bans, although outside of the Katrina stuff (And people have joked about Katrina in here before without getting banned) everything stayed pretty much above board.

One such banned poster, we'll call him Boxed Lunch, had made a career of being a joke poster on GAF. Most of his jokes didn't come off, but we still made fun of him all the same. Within 20 minutes of being banned, a guy named Alt posts during the SNF that night with the same exact avatar Boxed Lunch used.

Everyone put 2 and 2 together and it was instant comedy.

I think that's one of the stories you had to be here for to really get though

Damn. I didn't even know he did that. Should've just asked for like a year or 2 long ban.

Amazing. I remember once reading through a thread and someone referred to an old post that got a guy banned because he said something along the lines of "hoping the Pope fucks your ass".

In a nutshell...

That was the night that the Patriots beat the Saints on a Tom Brady game-winning touchdown pass. Salt levels went supercritical in this thread (as they tend to do in all things involving the Pats) after the game, things were said both by Pats fans and Pats haters. Specifically making fun of Louisana following Hurricane Katrina was brought up. The mods were made privy to how things were going and started issuing bans, although outside of the Katrina stuff (And people have joked about Katrina in here before without getting banned) everything stayed pretty much above board.

One such banned poster, we'll call him Boxed Lunch, had made a career of being a joke poster on GAF. Most of his jokes didn't come off, but we still made fun of him all the same. Within 20 minutes of being banned, a guy named Alt posts during the SNF that night with the same exact avatar Boxed Lunch used.

Everyone put 2 and 2 together and it was instant comedy.

I think that's one of the stories you had to be here for to really get though

Ah I see. Thanks for taking the time and explaining it to me.

MRSA

Banned
...is he crying over a preseason win?

Schoob threw a cowardly game losing INT to get the Raiders to win, some say it was the ghost of Al Davis that scared him into throwing the INT since it was the week that he passed.

EDIT: Schoob could've ran it in for a TD

Godslay

Banned
I think many even me considered that. rules changes , member changes. Things change. Life goes on maybe we continue to talk somewhere else maybe we dont, talked to many of thousands that i lost contact with I got used to it.

Just realized its been a year + now that hito passed

We've all got Twitter so if we die on this battlefield there is always a way to bs.

Speaking of Raiders, watched them last night. Defense looks shitty overall, but Carr and Cooper look good.

MRSA

Banned
We've all got Twitter so if we die on this battlefield there is always a way to bs.

Speaking of Raiders, watched them last night. Defense looks shitty overall, but Carr and Cooper look good.

The D after the first series actually got together and played well. Del Rio said beforehand that they didn't have a gameplan for this game, it was basically a live practice.

Hey guys i say we get rid of #AnimuSunday and replace it with #CajunSunday. And maybe #HitoMonday too where we are actually nice to each other. We can be dicks again on Thursday.

Tamanon

Banned
Man, watching the game from yesterday, and Bortles actually does look a lot better than last year. Let's see what happens in the actual season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom