• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
I'm curious what tools are there to predict winners of a weekly game?

Weird question I know, but thinking about entering a fantasy league being run by a friend.

ampere

Hey guys i say we get rid of #AnimuSunday and replace it with #CajunSunday. And maybe #HitoMonday too where we are actually nice to each other. We can be dicks again on Thursday.

Dude, Hito actually died.

Cajun just acted like an angry and defensive child clueless to societal issues on the internet

I'm curious what tools are there to predict winners of a weekly game?

Weird question I know, but thinking about entering a fantasy league being run by a friend.

mJQszKa.jpg

try this

Godslay

Banned
The D after the first series actually got together and played well. Del Rio said beforehand that they didn't have a gameplan for this game, it was basically a live practice.

I see.

Early, so I'm sure they'll get it figured out. Offense looked good though.

I agree with the theming days dying.

There's only one day and its disrepect season. It's been coming for awhile and now it's here. Prepare your asses.

jakncoke

Banned
I walked to get food because ive been drinking and got so many mean mugs. People stop being so american for 1 and 2 i was being responsible. Because I choose to walk doesnt mean im a poor wellie looking for trouble ! I hate this area.

Bread

Banned
I walked to get food because ive been drinking and got so many mean mugs. People stop being so american for 1 and 2 i was being responsible. Because I choose to walk doesnt mean im a poor wellie looking for trouble ! I hate this area.
Probably because you're a dirty drunk homeless man stumbling down the street on your way to get scraps from a McDonald's dumpster.

Dragon

Banned
Sony just automatically charged/renewed PS+ even though I never paid for PS+ using the card attached to my account - dick move!

my 1-year anniversary of PS4 though :'))))

Yeah I don't save my card because of it. You may be able to get your money back.

Bowser

Well that would be handy.

I'm referring more to Vegas probability charts and similar elements.

Barnwell of Grantland had a great series a few years ago that was centered around betting on football. Not exactly what you're looking for, but it was a fun and informative read. Here's a few articles from that series:

http://grantland.com/features/sabermetrics-wasteland/
http://grantland.com/features/apartment-hunting-sin-city/
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/viva-las-vegas-how-to-find-the-creamy-middle-on-an-nfl-bet/
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/v...e-of-teaser-bets-in-week-4-of-the-nfl-season/
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/viva-las-vegas-teasers-take-two/

BigAT

They can smell you.

I travel quite often to Eastern Europe because of my 'job' and I see a lot of JaknCokes walking to the store and being very responsible. One detail jak probably has left out, is that he, just like his Eastern European friends wandering the street from left to right, is carrying an opened bottle of Vodka with him

jakncoke

Banned
I travel quite often to Eastern Europe because of my 'job' and I see a lot of JaknCokes walking to the store and being very responsible. One detail jak probably has left out, is that he, just like his Eastern European friends wandering the street from left to right, is carrying an opened bottle of Vodka with him

I dont like vodka that much if anything it'd be a plastic bottle of jim beam or something sold at the counters for 5 dollars but no i was just walking along no drinking in public today

Greg

Yeah I don't save my card because of it. You may be able to get your money back.
I guess it doesn't really matter because I'll end up getting it again next year anyways, but they've been on sale randomly for 40 with free shipping, so it's stupid to pay 50

and I already had a spare PS+ card that I just never got around to putting on that was 40

Dragon

Banned
I guess it doesn't really matter because I'll end up getting it again next year anyways, but they've been on sale randomly for 40 with free shipping, so it's stupid to pay 50

and I already had a spare PS+ card that I just never got around to putting on that was 40

Yeah I got two 30 dollar ones a few years ago so I'm going to be running out here soon too. Hopefully there's a Black Friday sale or something.

On another note, if you're a programmer that does any sort of command line Unix stuff, Hacknet on Steam is a fantastic game. Great music and really intense.

RBH

Colin Cowherd, one of the most thought-provoking sports hosts in the country, will join FOX Sports and Premiere Networks in September as a television, radio and digital personality.

Cowherd is set to host a three-hour, sports-talk program titled "The Herd" beginning Tuesday, Sept. 8, airing simultaneously on FOX Sports 1 and the FOX Sports Radio Network, including AM 570 LA Sports/KLAC, weekdays from 12 to 3 p.m. ET.

In addition to the FOX Sports 1/FSRN simulcast, Cowherd also becomes a key member of the "FOX NFL Kickoff" cast, a show which moves from FOX Sports 1 to FOX, airing Sundays at 11 a.m. ET preceding "FOX NFL Sunday." The show's full roster is expected to be unveiled in the days ahead.

Cowherd is also part of the team contributing to FOX Sports 1's coverage of Jim Harbaugh's debut as Michigan head coach when Utah hosts the Wolverines in both teams' season-opener on Thursday, Sept. 3.
http://www.foxsports.com/watch/foxs...fox-sports-1-fox-sports-radio-the-herd-081215

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom