• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out the other day that I have to go to Egypt for 2 weeks in November. I'm not sure if I want to after reading about that Croatian guy getting kidnapped and beheaded by ISIS. Don't know yet in which city I'll be staying. Hopefully it doesn't escalate.

Tom Penny

Found out the other day that I have to go to Egypt for 2 weeks in November. I'm not sure if I want to after reading about that Croatian guy getting kidnapped and beheaded by ISIS. Don't know yet in which city I'll be staying. Hopefully it doesn't escalate.

Egypt in general blows to visit probably even worse for work. Have fun !!!

Since I can't watch the game, started watching Mr Robot, people here seem to like it
What kind of work are you in? If you don't mind be asking

Egypt in general blows to visit probably even worse for work. Have fun !!!

Well I'd really like to see the Pyramids if I'll have the time and I'm not on the other side of the country.

Since I can't watch the game, started watching Mr Robot, people here seem to like it

What kind of work are you in? If you don't mind be asking

Of course not, my good man. I play a sport which requires me to travel quite a lot.

Line_HTX

its funny because i read grant "niner hater" cohn's review on the game an he said "The Bad: Kaepernick overthrew Torrey Smith by 10 yards" lol, it was more like a yard. as i said, we need to throw 5 of those per game. i expect some growing pains on kaps deep passes (which he was decent at previously) because of the little hitch he has now in his throws. definitely encouraged by torrey getting open pretty easily though!

Yeah, it was close and pretty catchable to be honest.

I like how you were being sort of delusional last night, lol. Kaep is garbage, yo.

J/K I'm sure they'll do fine despite all the retirements and exodus of players.

Konka

Banned
timtebow.jpg

JABEE

Frank Gore's return to Philadelphia is today.

There won't be a dry eye in the house after he receives a standing ovation before the game for his time as a Philadelphia Eagle.

jmdajr

Good morning!

Man, that Preseason game last night was really sweet. Though I was kind of pissed at Ryan Mallet and Co. not scoring a TD after a 4th Down conversion and having SEVEN fucking downs from the 1 yard line. I know it's Preseason, but come on son, you and Blue have to punch it in or RIOT!

Savage looked fucking awesome as well. I liked the new guys from other positions and from the defense. Really good showing thus far from various players.

Maybe it's early, but I think I'm starting to get sold on Hoy Hoy. That first drive was really strong. Mech, pls don't kill me. I still hope that Ryan should get the starting job with Savage as 2nd string, but man... Hoy looked good.

It's almost Tebow time and no shirtless pic of him in the heavy rain? Come on, you people!
Tom Savage gonna destroy Cowboys in game 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom