• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

I was out all day yesterday and today so I missed Tebows glorious return to the NFL.

First of all, fuck all the haters and lets take a moment to appreciate the real genius of Chip Kelly. I have no idea about his hatred of black players or coaching up how players stretch or what they eat, but I can't help but be a true believer now that he has given Tebow a chance to earn a spot on the team. Not a fuck you spot like the Jets (may they forever burn in hell for how they treated Tebow) or a this might keep us out of hell/jail attempt to suck up like the Patriots did. No Chip is giving Tebow a chance to regain his job as a starter in the NFL and the hearts and minds of all red blooded Americans.

In this time of upheaval Tebow is the one true being that unites the masses. Chip loves rehabbing players. Look what he did for Riley Cooper. Imagining weekly Eagles rants with Tebow at starter will be the stuff of legends. They gave McNabb shit so Tebow needs all the slander available. If Bradford and Sanchez go down it's Tebow time. Let Tebow complete two passes as an Eagle during a game. I'm lurking Eagles boards all week for the slander.

DMczaf

Even in this college highlight Trent Truck went out of his way to find someone to juke

tumblr_nd74feujDn1tfn5tro1_400.gif

Konka

Banned
I was out all day yesterday and today so I missed Tebows glorious return to the NFL.

First of all, fuck all the haters and lets take a moment to appreciate the real genius of Chip Kelly. I have no idea about his hatred of black players or coaching up how players stretch or what they eat, but I can't help but be a true believer now that he has given Tebow a chance to earn a spot on the team. Not a fuck you spot like the Jets (may they forever burn in hell for how they treated Tebow) or a this might keep us out of hell/jail attempt to suck up like the Patriots did. No Chip is giving Tebow a chance to regain his job as a starter in the NFL and the hearts and minds of all red blooded Americans.

That said please Eagles fans and GAF brothers please fill me in on the glorious details. I saw some highlights online but that can't really come close to watching Tebow live. I can't wait until October when Bradford breaks down and the city turns on Sanchize for being the overpaid bitch ass punk he is only for Tebow to come in and save the city, the franchise, and perhaps America (is he too young to run for President?).

Also, what is the quality of Sunday Ticket if you stream via PS4? Is it going to be a shit show from 1pm-4pm every Sunday?

https://vine.co/v/epnHIqnpi5H

Welcome to the fold friend, may Chip provide you with smoothies and Tebow with prosperity. My experience today was nothing short of eye opening. Tebow is the clear front runner for MVP.

CMjjo6LWwAAeuyc.jpg

Bowser

In this time of upheaval Tebow is the one true being that unites the masses. Chip loves rehabbing players. Look what he did for Riley Cooper. Imagining weekly Eagles rants with Tebow at starter will be the stuff of legends. They gave McNabb shit so Tebow needs all the slander available. If Bradford and Sanchez go down it's Tebow time. Let Tebow complete two passes as an Eagle during a game. I'm lurking Eagles boards all week for the slander.

Give him a gigantic contract (for a 4th/5th WR) that looks like a massive mistake in hindsight?

bionic77

If you dirty unbelievers can't wrap your head around the fact that Tebow is something special just read Konka's last post.

This is a guy who was a borderline traitor to America and who's greatest ambition in life was to become some kind of eurotrash that smelled like garbage and slept under a bridge.

And now he is making reasonable posts that praise Tebow and recognize his worth?

If that is not a miracle than I don't know what the meaning of the word is!

bionic77

Give him a gigantic contract (for a 4th/5th WR) that looks like a massive mistake in hindsight?
Riley Cooper is garbage but lets see what Tebows amazing leadership can do to him.

I predict that in 4 weeks time he will be able to catch a football thrown his way and will also recognize that black people are the equal to white people.

RBH

If you dirty unbelievers can't wrap your head around the fact that Tebow is something special just read Konka's last post.

This is a guy who was a borderline traitor to America and who's greatest ambition in life was to become some kind of eurotrash that smelled like garbage and slept under a bridge.

And now he is making reasonable posts that praise Tebow and recognize his worth?

:lol

Dragon

Banned

Borderline?!?! Hahahaha

bionic77

even though I don't post much these days on NFL-GAF, you should know I'm a dolphins fan.
A smarter man would have let things as they were.

Now you are furthering bringing attention to what a inhuman degenerate you are and have brought more shame to yourself, your family and the entire fanbase of the Dolphins which at last count was in the several hundreds.

Dolphin fans please police your own.

bionic77

How dare you. The Lord of Light will not be cut. He will bring the Word to the awful fans of Philly. And in exchange, they'll win 8 games.
I was at the park today and we played with a a fully inflated ball and a ball that was slightly deflated.

Unanimous that even scrubs like me and the other players that it was 100% easier to throw and catch a deflated ball.

I was at the park today and we played with a a fully inflated ball and a ball that was slightly deflated.

Unanimous that even scrubs like me and the other players that it was 100% easier to throw and catch a deflated ball.
I know that's a lie because there's no way you can throw a ball. Probably paid someone to throw it for you.

People will never give up on Tebow. Dude is gonna be like 35 still latching on to some NFL team's preseason or practice squad (because that's what shitty white QBs get to do) and people will still be proclaiming he will break out.

Narag

People will never give up on Tebow. Dude is gonna be like 35 still latching on to some NFL team's preseason or practice squad (because that's what shitty white QBs get to do) and people will still be proclaiming he will break out.

Will there be a Jeff George phase following this where he's waiting for that one phone call from the team that needs him most?

Godslay

Banned

Play dodgeball with fully inflated balls and slightly flat balls. Slightly flat balls are easier to throw and catch. Only downfall is that they don't fly as fast/far. This is clearly dispayed by the fact that Brady's deep ball was shit.

What does being white have to do with it?

You just described TJack.

Dragon

Banned

Rooting for the Steelers must be nice. Not like your QB had any legal issues which would make your continued assault on Lord Brady as ridiculous as you're trying so hard to make it be.

Konka

Banned
Rooting for the Steelers must be nice. Not like your QB had any legal issues which would make your continued assault on Lord Brady as ridiculous as you're trying so hard to make it be.

I'm no fan of the Steelers, but Ben banging chubs in bar bathrooms doesn't affect the integrity of the game.

Dragon

Banned
I'm no fan of the Steelers, but Ben banging chubs in bar bathrooms doesn't affect the integrity of the game.

Bionic roots for a coach that stepped onto the field during a play to affect it directly. Not to mention that the NFL is getting punked on worse than bionic in court about this stupid mess.

I know Europe is all so modern about sex but I think saying sexual assault is somehow not as bad as deflate gate is just as bad as a French woman's hairy armpit.

Konka

Banned
Bionic roots for a coach that stepped onto the field during a play to affect it directly. Not to mention that the NFL is getting punked on worse than bionic in court about this stupid mess.

I know Europe is all so modern about sex but I think saying sexual assault is somehow not as bad as deflate gate is just as bad as a French woman's hairy armpit.

I'm not saying deflate-gate is as bad and I've always been on the side of the whole thing is stupid but they are different things because one affects football and the other just makes somebody a shitty person, lots of NFL players are shitty people and we watch and cheer for them on the field.

Dragon

Banned
I'm not saying deflate-gate is as bad and I've always been on the side of the whole thing is stupid but they are different things because one affects football and the other just makes somebody a shitty person, lots of NFL players are shitty people and we watch and cheer for them on the field.

197t21jwajpfugif.gif

bionic77

The nice thing about Patriots fans (trust me it took me a long while to think of something to follow that) is that the are dumb as shit.

You easily set up these things like you want me to take a dump on your face FMT style.

The difference between Steeler fans and Patriot fans is the Steelers have a grip on reality. Maybe not a firm grip, but there is some link between our thoughts, actions and words and reality. If you poll any Steeler fans on this site and most Steeler fans in real life we will say that Big Ben is a dirt bag and horrible person who also happens to be an amazing athlete and qb. None of us will say we would want our wives, daughters, or fat cousins anywhere near him.

Contrast this with Patriot fans. Their team is caught cheating every 5 years and now the cheating even extends to their players and their fucking support staff. How do they react? They deny everything. The text messages about deflating footballs are a joke. Brady destroying his phone the same day it was to be investigated was just a coincidence. The stats showing a pretty insane lack of fumbling for the Pats is all bad math or whatever. Instead of admitting that your qb is a cheating scumbag and everything he did was tainted how do Patriot fans react? Mostly they deny reality and instead post weird things about how sexually attracted they are to their qb. The commissioner who is such good friends with the owner of the Pats that they seem to actually have sleep over parties and destroyed the evidence of the Pats cheating the last time around is now "out to get them".

This thread is real as fuck so you if you don't like it you need to go to shithead.com or wherever Pat fans congregate so you can stay safely in your bubble.

Dragon

Banned
The nice thing about Patriots fans (trust me it took me a long while to think of something to follow that) is that the are dumb as shit.

You easily set up these things like you want me to take a dump on your face FMT style.

The difference between Steeler fans and Patriot fans is the Steelers have a grip on reality. Maybe not a firm grip, but there is some link between our thoughts, actions and words and reality. If you poll any Steeler fans on this site and most Steeler fans in real life we will say that Big Ben is a dirt bag and horrible person who also happens to be an amazing athlete and qb. None of us will say we would want our wives, daughters, or fat cousins anywhere near him.

Contrast this with Patriot fans. Their team is caught cheating every 5 years and now the cheating even extends to their players and their fucking support staff. How do they react? They deny everything. The text messages about deflating footballs are a joke. Brady destroying his phone the same day it was to be investigated was just a coincidence. The stats showing a pretty insane lack of fumbling for the Pats is all bad math or whatever. Instead of admitting that your qb is a cheating scumbag and everything he did was tainted how do Patriot fans react? Mostly they deny reality and instead post weird things about how sexually attracted they are to their qb. The commissioner who is such good friends with the owner of the Pats that they seem to actually have sleep over parties and destroyed the evidence of the Pats cheating the last time around is now "out to get them".

This thread is real as fuck so you if you don't like it you need to go to shithead.com or wherever Pat fans congregate so you can stay safely in your bubble.

bionic, you admitted in the thread that you haven't been following deflate gate at all. You're misinformed. Why are you even bothering with all the bluster? Like seriously, you're going with Kraft being in bed with Goodell with what's been going on lately in the press?

I know people love your posting style, and trust me, you crack me up all the time. But I think you should stick to just being general about your Patriots hate, because in this instance you have no clue what you're talking about.

Yeah and it was a bad move, but this whole thing started with you calling out Ben for legal issues and only now are you changing the argument.

No it didn't. bionic responded to me after I made a post about Tebow and started blasting the Patriots.

Edit: And now I know why I stopped posting here lol. This place is fucking stupid.

bionic77

bionic, you admitted in the thread that you haven't been following deflate gate at all. You're misinformed. Why are you even bothering with all the bluster? Like seriously, you're going with Kraft being in bed with Goodell with what's been going on lately in the press?

I know people love your posting style, and trust me, you crack me up all the time. But I think you should stick to just being general about your Patriots hate, because in this instance you have no clue what you're talking about.
True.

I am not an expert in the science of air pressure, Patriots culture, statistics, the correct way to dispose of cell phones, impartiality, the law (oh wait, I guess that one I am), or what resides in the hearts and thoughts of men like most Pats fans claim to be.

I also love the standard that Patriots fans need to be shown that their team is guilty. Air pressure showing the balls are a little low along with some extremely incriminating text messages and video evidence of the ball boy taking the balls into the bathroom for no reason. Nope, not enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom