• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
True.

I am not an expert in the science of air pressure, Patriots culture, statistics, the correct way to dispose of cell phones, impartiality, the law (oh wait, I guess that one I am), or what resides in the hearts and thoughts of men like most Pats fans claim to be.

I also love the standard that Patriots fans need to be shown that their team is guilty. Air pressure showing the balls are a little low along with some extremely incriminating text messages and video evidence of the ball boy taking the balls into the bathroom for no reason. Nope, not enough!

You're an expert in dissembling that's for sure.

Please read the thread in Off Topic, especially about ball pressure. It's not any evidence at all because the measurements were done moronically.

Dragon's getting more upset than after Tomb Raider got announced as an XB1 exclusive.

Man you're as informed as bionic about things it looks like.

bionic77

You're an expert in dissembling that's for sure.

Please read the thread in Off Topic, especially about ball pressure. It's not any evidence at all because the measurements were done moronically.
I am going to sleep, but being objective about this Patriot fans are just butthurt.

Nothing to be ashamed about. Everyone gets butthurt about something at one time or another.

But the standard Pat fans are using to judge their teams innocence is not a standard that regular people use. Shady text messages, extremely bad press conference, taking the balls into the bathroom, etc. For the AVERAGE PERSON that signifies that they are guilty as fuck. That might not hold water in a courtroom because we have different standards of review depending on what you are trying to prove. But the way Patriot fans are going out of their way to prove something that no one else gives a fuck about, no matter what the Federal Court decides, is well a little insane.

Imagine me doing the same thing for Ben Roethlisberger. At this point nothing was ever proven about him except that two women alleged that he sexually assaulted them and that he settled with at least one of those women. He was never charged, arrested or sentenced for any crime. And yet in the minds of even most Steeler fans he is a shady pig of a man that is probably a rapist. That is for Steeler fans. The AVERAGE PERSON will say that he is a rapist and a fat fuck, based on the just allegations and pictures of his ugly face.

So keep on the good fight man. You are going to look crazier by the day.

When people tell us that our qb is a rapist we just agree and say that we only cheer for him because he is on our team. Imagine me and the rest of the Steelers crew pulling out weird shit from Patriots bloggers and the Brady defense team everytime you or someone else cracked a joke that our qb is a fat fuck who rapes overweight co-eds?

My advice? Cleanse your soul and pick another team. If that is not feasible than at least stop trying to convince any of us that the Patriots or Brady is innocent. That battle is forever lost. Get used to hearing it for a long ass time.

Dragon

Banned
Why? Do the delusional ramblings of pink-hatters hold some secret wisdom deep down?

Shit.

I forgot something.

Oh here it is.

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

I am going to sleep, but being objective about this Patriot fans are just butthurt.

Nothing to be ashamed about. Everyone gets butthurt about something at one time or another.

But the standard Pat fans are using to judge their teams innocence is not a standard that regular people use. Shady text messages, extremely bad press conference, taking the balls into the bathroom, etc. For the AVERAGE PERSON that signifies that they are guilty as fuck. That might not hold water in a courtroom because we have different standards of review depending on what you are trying to prove. But the way Patriot fans are going out of their way to prove something that no one else gives a fuck about, no matter what the Federal Court decides, is well a little insane.

Imagine me doing the same thing for Ben Roethlisberger. At this point nothing was ever proven about him except that two women alleged that he sexually assaulted them and that he settled with at least one of those women. He was never charged, arrested or sentenced for any crime. And yet in the minds of even most Steeler fans he is a shady pig of a man that is probably a rapist. That is for Steeler fans. The AVERAGE PERSON will say that he is a rapist and a fat fuck, based on the just allegations and pictures of his ugly face.

When people tell us that our qb is a rapist we just agree and say that we only cheer for him because he is on our team. Imagine me and the rest of the Steelers crew pulling out weird shit from Patriots bloggers and the Brady defense team everytime you or someone else cracked a joke that our qb is a fat fuck who rapes overweight co-eds?

My advice? Cleanse your soul and pick another team. If that is not feasible than at least stop trying to convince any of us that the Patriots or Brady is innocent. That battle is forever lost. Get used to hearing it for a long ass time.
Right on the money.

bionic77

Shit.

I forgot something.

Oh here it is.

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif
The fact that Wussle Wilson is a fraud and a bitch ass bitch is not a great defense for the Patriots being a bunch of pyscho cheaters.

He will remain a bitch ass bitch for the rest of his days and all of the Pats accomplishments for this era are asterisked like a motherfucker.

Dragon

Banned
I see you're out of arguments. Maybe you should be the one heading to the OT thread.

Nah this place is a shit show, just so happens that most of the people I like talking with aren't here right now.

So this is just a spew of nonsense that says, I don't know what I'm talking about but 95% of the people here hate the Patriots so fuck it, they'll agree with me anyway.

Guys lets calm down for a bit, you guys make it seem like we need a reason to hate on the pats, their mere existence is enough. Let's all just squee and hug like cajun would have liked.

The other thing about "deflate-gate" is that it has never really been about deflated footballs. It's about one organization's very successful history of flaunting off-the-field rules (and occasionally on-the-field rules) for competitive gain. At the end of the day, the NFL smacking down the Pats on this particular issue is them saying "lol, no, we don't need a legal standard to call bullshit for the sake of competitive balance".

The eligible lineman shenanigans against the Ravens is a perfect example. Against the rules? No. Bullshit that deserves a smackdown from the league? Probably.

Dragon

Banned
What is this amateur hour?

No that would be the Broncos hiring of Kubiak.

The other thing about "deflate-gate" is that it has never really been about deflated footballs. It's about one organization's very successful history of flaunting off-the-field rules (and occasionally on-the-field rules) for competitive gain. At the end of the day, the NFL smacking down the Pats on this particular issue is them saying "lol, no, we don't need a legal standard to call bullshit for the sake of competitive balance".

Just so I have this straight. You're defending Goodell and the NFL's position at this point? With the evidence that they've shown and the punishment meted out?

We need to let go of cajun.

What happened to him anyway?

Just so I have this straight. You're defending Goodell and the NFL's position at this point? With the evidence that they've shown and the punishment meted out?
Position on deflated balls, or the Pats have a history of bullshit they've never been called on (to the overall detriment to the league)?

If it's the latter, then yes. Easy to defend. The Pats even made Brady a scapegoat, so they're probably ok with it too! Not like they've lost their trophies.

If it makes you feel any better, this last SB is the most legitimate one they've won.

Dragon

Banned
Position on deflated balls, or the Pats have a history of bullshit they've never been called on (to the overall detriment to the league)?

If it's the latter, then yes. Easy to defend. The Pats even made Brady a scapegoat, so they're probably ok with it too!

What bullshit haven't they been called on? I mean you're basically admitting the deflated balls shit is a non starter so...I'm curious.

What bullshit haven't they been called on? I mean you're basically admitting the deflated balls shit is a non starter so...I'm curious.
Huh? It's not like this is mysterious. Let's start with the fact that they won 3 super bowls in 4 years on the strength of their audio/video team.

Dragon

Banned
Huh? It's not like this is mysterious. They won 3 super bowls in 4 years on the strength of their audio/video team.

Come on, you were being pretty coy!

As far as Spygate, I don't have much to say that I haven't said a million in one times in these threads. So *shrug*

cdyhybrid

1) Harboring Hernandez despite knowing he murdered people in college
2) Conspiring with Uncle Roger to burn the Spygate tapes and thus avoid any real punishment
3) Conspiring to Tonya-Harding the upstanding man known as Drew Bledsoe to allow Belicheat's #1 stooge Tammy to take over and fully begin cheating
4) Belicheat trying to fuck married women behind their husbands' backs
5) Wasting the league's time and money drawing out the Deflategate punishment when every person on the planet knows they're guilty

Godslay

Banned
No that would be the Broncos hiring of Kubiak.

Maybe Kubes will pan out, maybe he won't. Live or die as long as he fields his best and doesn't drag the team's reputation through shit, I can live with that decision.

Sadly for the Patriots, the pen of history only moves forward. The decision was already made no matter how the try hards intend to obsfucate the truth.

Dragon

Banned
1) Harboring Hernandez despite knowing he murdered people in college
2) Conspiring with Uncle Roger to burn the Spygate tapes and thus avoid any real punishment
3) Conspiring to Tonya-Harding the upstanding man known as Drew Bledsoe to allow Belicheat's #1 stooge Tammy to take over and fully begin cheating
4) Belicheat trying to fuck married women behind their husbands' backs
5) Wasting the league's time and money drawing out the Deflategate punishment when every person on the planet knows they're guilty

Say what you want about all this shit. But don't bring my man Bledsoe up again. You don't deserve to have his name on your tongue you troglodyte!

Maybe Kubes will pan out, maybe he won't. Live or die as long as he fields his best and doesn't drag the team's reputation through shit, I can live with that decision.

Sadly for the Patriots, the pen of history only moves forward. The decision was already made no matter how the try hards intend to obsfucate the truth.

I don't think I'll ever particularly agree with you about anything Godslay, but I must say you have a flowery way of typing.

cdyhybrid

Say what you want about all this shit. But don't bring my man Bledsoe up again. You don't deserve to have his name on your tongue you troglodyte!

Odd that you would pretend to stand up for Bledsoe while you cheerlead for the guy who fucked him over.

Dragon

Banned
Odd that you would pretend to stand up for Bledsoe while you cheerlead for the guy who fucked him over.

Pretend? I started watching the Patriots in '92. The incomparable Hugh Millen and Scott Zolak started games for the Pats that season. Bledsoe was like my hero growing up. I've said it many times, I don't even really like Brady. He comes off as insincere. I just don't think he's in the wrong in this situation.

Godslay

Banned
I don't think I'll ever particularly agree with you about anything Godslay, but I must say you have a flowery way of typing.

I'm sure it's hard to find agreement in things when dealing in absolutes. You've always seemed to have black and white viewpoints in a grey world. Oh well, it is what it is.

As far as the prose, I'll take it as a compliment. I understand that you are attempting to emasculate, but that's fine. The strength of the words lie in the message, not the flowery language used to deliver it.

Off to bed now.

Dragon

Banned
I'm sure it's hard to find agreement in things when dealing in absolutes. You've always seemed to have black and white viewpoints in a grey world. Oh well, it is what it is.

As far as the prose, I'll take it as a compliment. I understand that you are attempting to emasculate, but that's fine. The strength of the words lie in the message, not the flowery language used to deliver it.

Off to bed now.

You're pretty much on point, I don't have much grey in me I'm afraid. And let's be honest, this thread is all about who can one-up everyone else.

I wasn't, but I can see why you'd think that.

TheFatOne

n6d2zx9kxkyuoktyogku.gif

Still can't get over this play. Just so perfect by Browner and Butler. Browner doesn't get enough credit in this play. He shut down his guy so completely it gave Butler an open shot at the football. Can't defend a pick play better than that. I hope the camp hype on Butler is real.

lol Godslay

2Pac-boston-celtics-lookalike-4.jpg

squicken

Eagles and Colts offenses are going to be something. It was insane how many plays Sanchez left on the field. Aloghor and Dorsett looked really good. Can't wait for Bradford to play with that team. He's never been with anything close to that level of talent around him

Haven't checked thread all fucking day. I decided to stick my head in here and I see you assholes disrespecting.

FUCK ALL OF YOU. CAJUN WAS RIGHT. YOU GUYS ARE FILTHY ANIMALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom