• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

No that would be the Broncos hiring of Kubiak.

What happened to him anyway?

He left this place and will never come back. He says that NFL-GAF are his real, true friends.

Looks like... It's a terrible day for rain.

Yes... It is.....

gIRhf02.gif

Should I watch the 2nd half of that shit? There's so many things wrong with that shit.

MRSA

Banned
This place is destined for page 2 without cajun here and me no longer working overnights.

Step up your posting game Yuros.

ampere

I don't normally like american anime but Rick and Morty is so good.

Lmao

Ya it's a great show

n6d2zx9kxkyuoktyogku.gif

Still can't get over this play. Just so perfect by Browner and Butler. Browner doesn't get enough credit in this play. He shut down his guy so completely it gave Butler an open shot at the football. Can't defend a pick play better than that. I hope the camp hype on Butler is real

After losing close games to the Giants two SB in a row and looking like we're going to lose again... Yea that play is still magical.

Browner was great there, still sad we let him go. He was a penalty magnet but a hell of a player

jmdajr

Suck it haters.(Rock Chillin with Watt)

He's working you into a shoot, Mech.

JJ Watt is getting shmoozy with Rock so he can get the hell out of Football and into a cozy career as a B list celebrity.

Well Watt knows he'll never win in Houston so he has to do other things off the field.

I mean couldn't you see JJ Watt in the next Expendables movie? He's definitely recognizable enough by now

Gentlemen chill. More Watt is coming tomorrow to placate your thirst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom