• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
ee85543bd8e4a98df8a7f7c92b311a78.gif

Dear glaring hole,

I miss you.

-This dude

bionic77

Being a Rams fan, I can wait.
Even when I knew the Steelers would suck (been watching football for more than 30 years) I was still always geeked for the season. Football is just too awesome.

Speaking of nostalgia did redzone start the year Tebow was starting for the Broncos? I remember that he was the proof of concept for redzone. At least that's how it goes it in my head. I remember going from what the fuck is this shit to this might be the best idea ever during that Tebow season when shit was guaranteed to go down in the last quarter and most of the good games were done or not worth watching.

good - smoking is why you're slow in Driveclub!

#smokefree

Gonna go so faaaaaast

I'm proud of you. Stay strong!

Thank you friend!

Yeah don't smoke brah.

You made the right choice for sure before that shit got out of control

I used to only smoke when drunk, but with a girlfriend that smokes and 2 roommates that smoke, I kinda got carried away. Now I've quit cold turkey and ain't looking back!

Dutch wth :( I hope that's the last smoke you ever have.

I got you.

Dutch is like Beetlejuice. Say his name and he appears

Hello friend! Been busy this Summer break (kinda)! Reading a lot of books, hanging out with my girl and just doing nothing.

Back now, gonna fire up the Shirtless League Season 4 thread today and get this show on the road!

Don't smoke.

It's a command.

Yes, sir.

Bowser

lol Browns

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne 33m33 minutes ago
Justin Gilbert is getting roasted today. #Browns cornerback beat by Woods on a corner route for a touchdown.

Chris Fedor @ChrisFedor 1h1 hour ago
Justin Gilbert is flawlessly allowing Sammy Watkins and the Bills receivers to catch a ton of passes during the joint practice.

Justin Higdon ‏@afc2nfc 2m2 minutes ago
At this point I'm just hoping Justin Gilbert can be a decent kick return man.

Will Brinson @WillBrinson 3m3 minutes ago
Searching Twitter for "Justin Gilbert" right now is straight up NSFW.

Line_HTX

I've never been that guy.

Although I've been eating a lot of goddamn veggies and hummus and shit lately and cutting down my body fat percentage. Now I'm done with smoking, I'm gonna get gronked as fuck.

Gonna never wear a shirt again, are ya?

PFFT transfers. Can't you Euros call them trades? Why call 'em transfers or loans?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
lol Browns

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne 33m33 minutes ago
Justin Gilbert is getting roasted today. #Browns cornerback beat by Woods on a corner route for a touchdown.

Chris Fedor @ChrisFedor 1h1 hour ago
Justin Gilbert is flawlessly allowing Sammy Watkins and the Bills receivers to catch a ton of passes during the joint practice.

Justin Higdon ‏@afc2nfc 2m2 minutes ago
At this point I'm just hoping Justin Gilbert can be a decent kick return man.

Will Brinson @WillBrinson 3m3 minutes ago
Searching Twitter for "Justin Gilbert" right now is straight up NSFW.

Dat disrespect

Can you :kas yourself? Because :kas.

Dragon

Banned
Season is a goddamn dumpster fire so far for Chelsea. Can't do shit on the transfer market and it shows. Everybody got stronger and we got worse. It's like the Pats next season but soccer.

Arsenal got punked at home by West Ham so that sucked...

Also, I got an Xbone the other day with that TV deal, so anyone want to add me, let me know. TheBranca18 on XBL. All I have is MCC right now.

Yea, but how about ADO, though brah.

Unbelievable so far. They actually went out and got players this off season who add something to the team. I've been going to games for like 5 years now and the game against PSV and Twente were the best games I've seen them play in that period.

Also, that goalie goal hnnnngggg. I was there that game and won a shirt because I predicted 2-2. Best game ever.

Unbelievable so far. They actually went out and got players this off season who add something to the team. I've been going to games for like 5 years now and the game against PSV and Twente were the best games I've seen them play in that period.

Also, that goalie goal hnnnngggg. I was there that game and won a shirt because I predicted 2-2. Best game ever.

First game of the season , and already goal of the century. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom