• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Konka.

It's hot out here in these streets, homies.
tumblr_mjnr4gKhLT1qgspsyo1_540.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Well, if Konka lasted I had to write something nice about every Browns fans on the board. (BG, Kave, Confrontation). Since he didn't, I expect a nice, non-sarcastic write up about how the Bills are totally awesome from each of them.

Don't be a bunch of gatas

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well, if Konka lasted I had to write something nice about every Browns fans on the board. (BG, Kave, Confrontation). Since he didn't, I expect a nice, non-sarcastic write up about how the Bills are totally awesome from each of them.

Don't be a bunch of gatas

Eat a bag of dicks, that wasn't part of the deal!

Striker

We both love him for different reasons. I love him because it's somehow possible for the Eagles to shutout his offense while having the 28th ranked defense. I would want to tank and draft the best possible QB next year if I were a fan of the Giants.
How do you know so much about Super Bowl MVP winning Quarterbacks, friend?

BigAT

The Euro lightweight can't handle his booze and gets banned drunk posting? Color me shocked, that's never happened before.

BigAT

Detective Wienke investigating the crimes that matter: FRAUDULENT BLONDES.

Vast majority of those women in particular are fake blondes.

I was more taken aback that there wasn't a single one that was remotely overweight. Even the sororities at Arkansas would have a number of girls that weren't stick thin.

Bowser

Ian Rapaport @Rapsheet
The road map is there RT @jjones9: Last week I was told Kuechly contract talks were 50-50. Now they’re heating up http://t.co/t8gOYaKcWv

I'm predicting a 4y/$48m extension with $25-30m in guarantees (total value of 5y/$59m factoring in 2016 option of $11m)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom