• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pz9DWSA.png

Realest Tweet Ever Wrote.

If you think people are piling on Bob, let Cam Newton come out here saying he believes he's the best QB in the NFL.

OH MY GOD

OOOOOOH MY GOD

Godslay

Banned
AFC East games going to be interesting early on. Jets either go 1-3 or 0-4, I think they beat Cleveland, but for once the Browns have the advantage at the QB position. lol

I didn't realize that McManus 70 yard FG was with a holder and an actual DL. That's pretty damn impressive. He said he's hit it from 75 with a tee.

Prater's max was 70 with a tee. He was clutch though, and McManus has to prove he can do that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So what's the best beer in the $10 for a six pack range? Yall bringing out these Chimay derivatives doesn't impress me much because I don't want to spend a fortune all the damn time.

I've pretty much seen almost all the superhero or comic shows as I'm big into that stuff. And as of now I only have Netflix, and Amazon prime really.

I'm sadly watching the blacklist now unless I find somthing else, I don't know about this show..

MRSA

Banned
So what's the best beer in the $10 for a six pack range? Yall bringing out these Chimay derivatives doesn't impress me much because I don't want to spend a fortune all the damn time.

Massed produced? Anything Sam Adams, the only good thing out of Boston.

I didn't realize that McManus 70 yard FG was with a holder and an actual DL. That's pretty damn impressive. He said he's hit it from 75 with a tee.

Prater's max was 70 with a tee. He was clutch though, and McManus has to prove he can do that.

Agreed, and Barth hit 65 yards today. Well at least there is some decent competition for the spot.

CMuhbdCVAAALJxM.jpg

WTF IS GOING ON IN THE AFC EAST? Everyone losing their offensive players. Start praying Dolphin fans.

Darkest and I are going to start sacrificing to the football gods soon,

Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Lagunitas IPA
Anchor Brewing Porter

And when I go real cheap a six pack of Sam Adams,

Massed produced? Anything Sam Adams, the only good thing out of Boston.

I know we have our disagreements but you're alright.

rando14

Seems like it's on Amazon prime. Watched the trailer and was about to start it....but then it said "from the creators of true blood" I watched half a episode of that and literally shock my head for a full 30 minutes. I'll have to think about this one

Watch rick and morty you fat little scoundrel

Colasante

Damn, Matt Flynn signing with the Jets means I'll have to actually watch Ryan Lindley play quarterback for the Patriots at some point this preseason. Why couldn't Tebow be a free agent?

Line_HTX

Total access live joint practice of Rams Cowboys.

Cowboys receivers know firsthand by the Rams that you better fully catch the ball. Don't let it poke out for incompletion.

They understand the Dez rule. It's not a catch.

Tom Penny

Seems like it's on Amazon prime. Watched the trailer and was about to start it....but then it said "from the creators of true blood" I watched half a episode of that and literally shock my head for a full 30 minutes. I'll have to think about this one

If you don't like violence and sex it's not for you.

Name 15 QBs better than Newton

No question better than cam:
Brady
Roofles
Brees
Peypey
Drew Luck
Romo
Eli
Erron
Flacco
Rivers
Matt Ryan

Debateable better than Cam/In the same ballpark:
Wussle
Stafford
Kap
Dalton
Tannehill
Alex

Probably not better than him right now, but if they continue on their path they will be after this season:
Derek Carr
Teddy B

Not better than Cam:
Jets Starter
Texans Starter
Jay Cutler
Bills Starter
Browns Starter
Titans Starter
Blake Bortles
RG3
Carson Palmer
Nick Foles
Eagles starter
Jameis Winston

RBH

No question better than cam:
Brady
Roofles
Brees
Peypey
Drew Luck
Romo
Eli
Erron
Flacco
Rivers
Matt Ryan

Debateable better than Cam/In the same ballpark:
Wussle
Stafford
Kap
Dalton
Tannehill
Alex

Probably not better than him right now, but if they continue on their path they will be after this season:
Derek Carr
Teddy B

Not better than Cam:
Jets Starter
Texans Starter
Jay Cutler
Bills Starter
Browns Starter
Titans Starter
Blake Bortles
RG3
Carson Palmer