• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the ps4 beta too. I saw that thread, and what wierded me out is that they have what seems like legit classes in this games. Like ones that seem like they'd be In Mass effect or a fantasy game.

But I feel like I'm pretty much done with buying Cod games anyway..

TheFatOne

Was bored so I started watching the 04 super bowl. Man T.O. was a beast, and that's about the only good thing I can say about the Eagles. Lol McNabb

jbug617

Banned
Jak you would like this called Wakako-zake. It's only 2 minutes and it's about a girl who gets off work and goes to restaurants to eat and drink to wind down. Like one episode is how you are suppose to eat fried chicken right away after it comes out the oil with cold beer.

jakncoke

Banned
Jak you would like this called Wakako-zake. It's only 2 minutes and it's about a girl who gets off work and goes to restaurants to eat and drink to wind down. Like one episode is how you are suppose to eat fried chicken right away after it comes out the oil with cold beer.

stop trying to convert me swan!

Why dream in the first place?

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 28s29 seconds ago
Browns CB Justin Gilbert slips after a 1-on-1. Immediately reached for groin. Pounds ground and limps off.
My dude Gilbert said he was flawless after last weeks game
8ipA2ja.gif

Never forget

Jets GM Mike Maccagnan expects Geno Smith to miss at least 4 regular-season games but won't land on short-term IR.

AFC East games going to be interesting early on. Jets either go 1-3 or 0-4, I think they beat Cleveland, but for once the Browns have the advantage at the QB position. lol

Any new show recommendations? Finished school for about 2 weeks and besides the normal shit I do I have some free time. Caught up with Mr Robot, with was amazing (now I'm sad). Need a new show to binge in my spare time. Jak don't respond to this, you lost your chance after Dexter. I still want to fight you for that

AFC East games going to be interesting early on.

In the watching a train wreck in slow motion kinda way?

Any new show recommendations? Finished school for about 2 weeks and besides the normal shit I do I have some free time. Caught up with Mr Robot, with was amazing (now I'm sad). Need a new show to binge in my spare time. Jak don't respond to this, you lost your chance after Dexter. I still want to fight you for that

Have you watched Daredevil? I'm watching House of Cards right now and it's pretty good.

RBH

Scrubs

if you have hbo go/now try "The Knick". Watch the pilot

Tom Penny

If you like crime, shooting,fighting,violence and hot women getting naked go for Banshee season one for starters.

Daredevil recommended above was good.

Vic Carucci ‏ @ viccarucci 49s 50 seconds ago
LeSean McCoy injured. Walks slowly w trainers into locker room. # Bills

Adam Benigni ‏ @ AdamBenigni 4m 4 minutes ago
# Bills LeSean McCoy is down... Appears to be left hamstring... Trainers working with him now @ wgrz
CMuhp-iVAAEdhTD.jpg

Sorry wanderingslut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom