• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsayer

So what's the best beer in the $10 for a six pack range? Yall bringing out these Chimay derivatives doesn't impress me much because I don't want to spend a fortune all the damn time.

Where do you live? Bell's makes some good stuff.

Anderson Valley Holy Gose (sour with salt & coriander) is a perfect summer beer. Also about ~11.

CMqQmIgUsAAH_TA.jpg:large

yasssss it's autographed too

No question better than cam:
Brady
Roofles
Brees
Peypey
Drew Luck
Romo
Eli
Erron
Flacco
Rivers
Matt Ryan

Debateable better than Cam/In the same ballpark:
Wussle
Stafford
Kap
Dalton
Tannehill
Alex

Probably not better than him right now, but if they continue on their path they will be after this season:
Derek Carr
Teddy B

Not better than Cam:
Jets Starter
Texans Starter
Jay Cutler
Bills Starter
Browns Starter
Titans Starter
Blake Bortles
RG3
Carson Palmer
Nick Foles
Eagles starter
Jameis Winston

l know I liked you.lol

Bread

Banned
At one time I might have been, but I've grown past that as I realized that you'll latch onto anyone and then once you're bored with them you'll stab them in the back and move on. But I don't blame you....I know it's....

#Thepatriotway
my friends are allowed to live vicariously through me and enjoy championships in every sport! i am a generous man to be friends with so many

bionic77

I need a good movie on Netflix to watch
Spinal Tap is the best movie currently on netflix.

In the conversation for best comedy of all time.

I have not seen the movie in 20+ years and I can't believe how amazing it is. I feel like a lot of modern comedies (i.e. the Office, Arrested Development, etc.) kind of mimic its style in some ways. Brilliant movie and ahead of its time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom