• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
And with one quote Wienke killed any chances of a Houston meet up

So what you're saying is that you're not willing to be the best teammate that you can be!

It's also way too early to be talking about this stuff. jak isn't even drunk yet.

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 18s18 seconds ago
And now Miami Dolphins safety Louis Delmas carted off the field with a knee injury.

I don't miss this at all.

Didn't know that the CoD beta started today. Had to go to gamestop to get my beta code reissued. I think it's neat that they gave you three beta codes for it

CMyA-PgWgAAuLiH.jpg

fox-licking-window-o.gif

Pepiope

Isn't the use of a cart pretty standard procedure now in the NFL? I wouldn't get too worried about these injuries so soon.

Meanwhile, Bradford is getting ready to destroy the Raven's D!

Matt Lombardo
‏@MattLombardo975
Shurmur: It's good we're practicing against the #Ravens. We'll see another group of defensive players, will be good for Bradford. #Eagles

Bowser

Isn't the use of a cart pretty standard procedure now in the NFL? I wouldn't get too worried about these injuries so soon.

Meanwhile, Bradford is getting ready to destroy the Raven's D!

Matt Lombardo
‏@MattLombardo975
Shurmur: It's good we're practicing against the #Ravens. We'll see another group of defensive players, will be good for Bradford. #Eagles

It's not just the cart, it's when you combine the fact that they're non contact injuries and the players don't put any weight on the injured leg. Combining all those doesn't paint a pretty picture.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So everything I've read so far people are very high on Danny Shelton.

A lot of people weren't very keen on him when he was drafting but so far he's been impressing.

cdyhybrid

So everything I've read so far people are very high on Danny Shelton.

A lot of people weren't very keen on him when he was drafting but so far he's been impressing.

A lot of people liked him too, though. I think Daniel Jeremiah had him in his top ten players overall? Someone from NFLN.

But yes, he's a stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom