• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
A lot of people liked him too, though. I think Daniel Jeremiah had him in his top ten players overall? Someone from NFLN.

But yes, he's a stud.

I'm talking in the Browns media. Since day 1 I saw most mock drafts and "experts" had him pegged at us or a bit higher in the draft.

I just remember the media in Cleveland mostly saying they didn't expect him to be an "every down" type player but he's been showing he has that potential now.

Either way I love him and he's probably the only reason that basic bitch Rando hasn't done a full ether on me yet.

cdyhybrid

I'm talking in the Browns media. Since day 1 I saw most mock drafts and "experts" had him pegged at us or a bit higher in the draft.

I just remember the media in Cleveland mostly saying they didn't expect him to be an "every down" type player but he's been showing he has that potential now.

Either way I love him and he's probably the only reason that basic bitch Rando hasn't done a full ether on me yet.

Save that for the Disrespect Bowl on Dec. 20th!

SonnyBoy

The Ravens having some trouble stopping the Eagles

https://twitter.com/JoshPaunil/status/634036240803856384/video/1

Matt Lombardo
‏@MattLombardo975
First observation: #Ravens LBs cannot keep up with #Eagles RBs and TEs in one on one drills. #Mismatch

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but 1-1 drills highly favor the offense. Unless those defensive players are simply getting left in the dust, I wouldn't think much of it. Football isn't played 1-1, sans a pass rush.

Pepiope

#Lombardi.jpg
#Start the fire trucks
#ChipChipRevolution
You don't put spaces in the hashtag, but you're welcome to jump aboard the Eagles wagon!

Darren RovellVerified account
‏@darrenrovell
Eagles go from 20/1 to 14/1 to win Super Bowl 50 @LVSuperBook

Pepiope

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but 1-1 drills highly favor the offense. Unless those defensive players are simply getting left in the dust, I wouldn't think much of it. Football isn't played 1-1, sans a pass rush.
Yes, but there are times when a LB is covering a TE/RB 1v1. Still nice to see, but I do prefer stuff like this:

Eliot Shorr-ParksVerified account
‏@EliotShorrParks
#Eagles 1st team O vs #Ravens 1st team D in RZ. Bradford hits Huff for a TD

Eli addressed the media on the highest paid QB thing.

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 7m7 minutes ago
Eli said he laughed when he heard the report.

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 7m7 minutes ago East Rutherford, NJ
Eli Manning suggested that whoever put report out there was "trying to make a name for himself."

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 7m7 minutes ago
Manning says of his agent, "I know that was never said by him, claiming that was the goal."

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 6m6 minutes ago
Eli said that when the report came out he got a voicemail from a very upset Archie Manning.

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 3m3 minutes ago East Rutherford, NJ
Manning said he didn't hear about the report until he heard a voicemail from his dad. Checked with Pat Hanlon then.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-buffalo-bills-1724824323

If you’re reading this, it’s too late.
I was in 3rd grade when the Bills last made the playoffs, I now have a real job and college debt.
Our coach had to stop playing our 1st team defense in practice so that our shitty QBs could go a half second without getting sacked.
I’m a Bills fan that lives in New England. I just pulled in my driveway and was I was greeted with this. My neighbors (front running Pats fans) used the chalk my kids left out on the driveway. I couldn’t get mad at them, because I know they’re right. It’s gonna be a long season.
1392639327049747235.jpg

From 2003 to 2010 the Bills drafted THREE Running Backs in the 1st round (McGahee, Lynch, Spiller), even though everyone knows that’s the easiest position to find talent in any round. (Or no round, Fred Jackson was an undrafted practice squad player!)

None of those 3 RBs are still on our roster. Meanwhile in that time span, we cut Joique Bell, gave away Marshawn for a 4th rd pick, then gave up a 4th for Lesean McCoy’s backup, Bryce Brown, only to give up our best LB to bring in Lesean, who at age 27, already has more career carries than Freddy Jackson and is declining faster than Radioshack stock.
My friend and I were texting about the Bills for this upcoming season. He has completely bought into the team this year, and when I mentioned that they still don’t have a quarterback, his response was “Matt Cassel is the best QB we’ve had since Drew Bledsoe.”

That statement is 100% accurate and also one of the most depressing things I’ve ever read.

cdyhybrid

"My friend and I were texting about the Bills for this upcoming season. He has completely bought into the team this year, and when I mentioned that they still don’t have a quarterback, his response was “Matt Cassel is the best QB we’ve had since Drew Bledsoe.”

That statement is 100% accurate and also one of the most depressing things I’ve ever read."

:jnc

Tamanon

Banned
I love that Sportscenter started with how bad Kelvin Benjamin's injury is for Cam Newton and the Panthers, as opposed to how bad it is for Kelvin himself.

rando14

LVEaGVL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom