• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Yeah but what makes someone more likely to tear it the first time?

Definitely a lot of genetics in play - some people just are tougher in that area than others. Besides that; anyone who is on the high end of the speed / strength spectrum (safeties, CBs, RBs, WRs, SF / PF / Guards in Basketball) where they have to be strong and fast are going to be more likely to tear them because of the strain put on the joints. (Acceleration + mass)

Fantomex

This is the most talented roster the Dolphins have had in a very long time. I'd say since 2003 or so, maybe even longer.

No excuses!

This is me every time I hear about a possible playoff push this season.

giphy.gif

Bowser

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@diannaESPN 2m2 minutes ago
In the previous 10 seasons, 2 teams have had 2 rookie offensive lineman and a rookie QB start at least half of their team’s games. #Bucs

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@diannaESPN 58s58 seconds ago
The Jags did it last year w/ Bortles & Brandon Linder/ Luke Bowanko. '06 Bucs did it with Bruce Gradkowski & Davin Joseph/Jeremy Trueblood.

Jags were 3-13, those '06 Bucs went 4-12

To follow up:

Some Baltimore Sun article about today's practice said:
Ravens veteran wide receiver Steve Smith Sr. made no qualms about not being fond of these joint practices, and intervened after Eagles outside linebacker Brandon Graham tackled fullback Kyle Juszczyk in the flat. Smith used colorful language to let Graham know what would happen if he kept tackling. I think Graham got the message.

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
Per 2 sources informed of Tom Brady’s thinking, his stance hasn’t changed. Not willing to accept any suspension in settlement at this point

gutshot

Does any one else not give a flying fuck about Deflategate? Biggest non-story ever and I don't understand why so many people care so much.

Godslay

Banned
Public opinion is already set in stone, so really the well is already poisoned. The court ruling doesn't mean much in terms of that.

Does any one else not give a flying fuck about Deflategate? Biggest non-story ever and I don't understand why so many people care so much.

No, Brady was a cheating cunt before any of this, it just confirmed what we already knew. The pat lifelongs are the once still fighting it.

cdyhybrid

Uhh yeah that's the reason it was irresponsible for them to leak it, people would believe it even if it weren't true.

Except that changes nothing when it comes to public opinion. People already knew they were cheaters before any of this leaked. The leak didn't change that.

Godslay

Banned
That's why the NFL should get a lot of shit for how they leaked information when this started.

No matter what sins the NFL committed, they don't absolve the sins of the Pats.

Most people know the NFL is a dysfunctional just like most people know the Pats will use any method to win including breaking established rules.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
There was going to be a German one, but there is only like, one actual German. The other asshole lives in Dutchland or some godforsaken place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom