• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's kind of depressing, but the writer made an excellent point, after Philbin, there would be a shortage of scapegoats. That's very scary. I'm sure they'll put in on Tannehill somehow.

They tried last year with the whole deep ball issue and before that we had Ireland (Who did deserve it). I guess after Philbin goes they'll go after Ross (who does deserve some of it). Like Darkest said though, this team is one of the most talented ones we've had in over a decade, no excuses this time.

Also I'd chill with any of you, I'm pretty easy to get along with so I'm sure I'd have a good time with anyone here.

Edit: Oh yeah and Coyle deserves some blame too, the Defense keeps regressing under him and we flat out sucked the last 6 games which cost us the playoffs.

Line_HTX

I'm not the one doing the licking.

:wnk

Without a doubt.

I love you all but I hate you all.

There's a German restaurant here. You ought to see how close the food is to home. :p

I think you have a fixation on assholes or something.

We can do a Houston nfl gaf meetup with or without mech.

We should do Week 12 because it's after Thanksgiving, plus the Saints are in town.

I was the only actually trying to put the thing together and couldn't get answers from anyone so it just died

D: Let's plan this out for real though.

Milchjon

There's a German restaurant here. You ought to see how close the food is to home. :p

Fly me in to get an expert opinion on it!

They might serve you inauthentic shit, and I'm the only one who could save you!
lol i got pushed in the back randomly and turned around and the kid was pinned up against the wall. who needs to fight when you have big fuckers on your side

Now I know why you wanna meet Sanjuro

Line_HTX

Fly me in to get an expert opinion on it!

They might serve you inauthentic shit, and I'm the only one who could save you!

I don't know man... I've been there twice already and I can definitely say it's very good, which is why I'd love your opinion on it as well. Something so good here may be way better at the country of origin, who knows?

Milchjon

Do they have American food in Germany?

lol

Of course. We have a very deep love/hate relationship with American culture, and your food is a big part of it. Alas, we are fucking clueless when it comes to barbecue.
It's getting better though.

Also, since we were on the topic of beer:
http://www.harpoonbrewery.com/events/2439/a-night-of-football-and-beer-with-peter-king-and-friends

Harpoon brewed a beer with Peter King!

On Wednesday, September 2nd, Peter will return to the brewery to help tap the first keg of his MMQB Saison and talk football with some friends and we’d love for you to join us! Peter will be joined by fellow football writers and analysts Greg Bedard of Sports Illustrated, Albert Breer of the NFL Network, Ben Volin of the Boston Globe, Ron Borges of the Boston Herald, and former New England Patriot Matt Light for a night of talking NFL football… and drinking great beer. As if it could get any better, proceeds from the evening will benefit the Kenary Brain Tumor Research Fund

This actually sounds kinda fun.

Draxal

lol

Of course. We have a very deep love/hate relationship with American culture, and your food is a big part of it. Alas, we are fucking clueless when it comes to barbecue.
It's getting better though.

That and American cuisine is highly derivative of German cuisine in the first place. Please export more bakeries to the States btw.

Who gives a fuck? Are you trying to marry a cheerleader or some shit? Lol steal that ring Chris!

lol well I wouldn't mind marrying one but no the reason I ask is because I saw this Ex-Miami Heat dancer talking about her championship rings and I got curious. That would be really cool if the cheerleaders get one too. I know all employees are supposed to get one.

lol well I wouldn't mind marrying one but no the reason I ask is because I saw this Ex-Miami Heat dancer talking about her championship rings and I got curious. That would be really cool if the cheerleaders get one too. I know all employees are supposed to get one.

From what I know when we won our title it's up to the discretion of the owner if he/she would like to purchase/order more for whomever they want.

Crisco

Banned
Just from watching the video, the way his knee buckled, it's gotta be an ACL. Non-contact knee injuries like that are rarely anything else. Just a tiny strip of flesh connecting the two biggest bones in your body, when it goes, it goes hard. Evolutionary design flaw.

Milchjon

That and American cuisine is highly derivative of German cuisine in the first place. Please export more bakeries to the States btw.

I think bread is truly the last thing we're best at, at least when it comes to widely available stuff.

Fuck the French!

I think bread is truly the last thing we're best at, at least when it comes to widely available stuff.

Fuck the French!

I never understood why there is so much hate for the French. I mean yea there history is kind of meh, but who isn't? They give us cool foods and cooking technique, and I like to eat!

Godslay

Banned
I never understood why there is so much hate for the French. I mean yea there history is kind of meh, but who isn't? They give us cool foods and cooking technique, and I like to eat!

The French have been wildly successful in battle iirc. The white flag surrender thing is unfounded.

squicken

For the longest time, Americans traveling abroad met with lots of disdain from the French. For the prevailing thought at the time, watch European Vacation for how Americans perceived their treatment when traveling there

For the longest time, Americans traveling abroad met with lots of disdain from the French. For the prevailing thought at the time, watch European Vacation for how Americans perceived their treatment when traveling there

I see. I remember back in HS you know those white kids that rock the confederate flags.. they were always like "Fuck the French" during history class and shit.

squicken

Sucks for CAR fans, but I'm interested to see how Cam adapts. Even in preseason I notice how high he throws the ball. Without Benjamin, I wonder how he and the offense adapts.

He's had Steve Smith and then KB. This will be his first year where he has a WR corps that most highly drafted QBs have had to deal with, even if he is well into his career

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fuck the French!

IQ9Ug5R.jpg

Malalaw

Anything that would hinder the other teams in the NFC South I'd normally cheer for, but not injuries. Hope he has a good recovery, dude is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom