• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Wow my wife and Jimmy Graham have the same purse!

These are words you never want to hear about the new football free agent joining your team.

Fuck the cowardly Seahawks.

Your wife has good taste in purses!

I don't care what brand of purse he uses as long as he's dunking on goalposts!

Hindl

Would they let someone that isn't photogenic grace magazine covers?

THIS IS HIM TRYING

615w-Quote-Bradford.jpg

I'm delusional (not at pep's level) about how I think Bradford still has potential, but fucking come on man. Try to not look like a serial killer/rapist

Godslay

Banned
Slay you seeing Peter King on twitter, he is hyping the Broncos D. :) This season gonna be good. Broncos going to bring the heat, and the secondary gonna make it a NoFlyZone.

They have to earn my respect this year. No free rides. Still excited though.

This is some serious kas like shit. I hope that was the intention.

Not really. The talent is there. Now we have to see if they can put it together with the coaching. Still on paper at this point obviously, but it has all the pieces to be good.

Dragon

Banned
Not really. The talent is there. Now we have to see if they can put it together with the coaching. Still on paper at this point obviously, but it has all the pieces to be good.

I mean...no fly zone? Come on Slay. That's some Lunchbox/Kas like shit!

Bread

Banned
Do I need to put in my card details for EA Access or can I use whatever credit I have left on my account?

Also, we're gonna hop onto Battlefield in a bit if you wanna join us.
I think you need to use a card.

I'm going to the gym soon so of you're on in ~2 hours I'll join

Godslay

Banned
I mean...no fly zone? Come on Slay. That's some Lunchbox/Kas like shit!

That's Chris Harris Jrs. slogan/logo.

It's on his website and he sells it on shirts etc.

No more embarrassing than Revis Island, and Harris has earned the right imo to have that nickname. His play backs up the nick.

ampere

I don't care what brand of purse he uses as long as he's dunking on goalposts!

Does he remember this isn't the NBA? We penalize that behavior in these parts.

Hi Chris.

Dolphins coach Joe Philbin canceled practice and took the team to see Straight Outta Compton.

What a nice guy.

Guess he figured they don't need to practice anymore. They must either be really good, or totally hopeless!

Dragon

Banned
That's Chris Harris Jrs. slogan/logo.

It's on his website and he sells it on shirts etc.

No more embarrassing than Revis Island, and Harris has earned the right imo to have that nickname. His play backs up the nick.

Revis Island is dumb too don't worry! :). Harris can call himself whatever he wants, I just think it's cringeworthy.

cdyhybrid

This new "cringe" thing needs to stop. Just because basic social interaction makes internet nerds uncomfortable, it doesn't make it actually cringeworthy. Not you specifically, Dragon. Just you using the word prompted the thought ;)

bionic77

:lol

When I ask the entire board for help in how to deal with a boner then you have my permission to make fun of the expensive purses I sometimes buy for my wife.

P.S. Only you could make a disaster out of Mac n Cheese or an attractive dentist laying her fat tits on your face!

P.P.S. I have to drive to Philly now so I won't be able to respond to your lame attempt at a comeback until later tonight.

Dragon

Banned
This new "cringe" thing needs to stop. Just because basic social interaction makes internet nerds uncomfortable, it doesn't make it actually cringeworthy. Not you specifically, Dragon. Just you using the word prompted the thought ;)

Dude don't be scared of me! I don't bite. Word is certainly in use a lot more now than it was. Still doesn't bother me as much as the assholes that redefined literally to mean figuratively. Then again I'm a pedant!

I was born with this team. I will die with this team.

For some reason it reminded me of:
Oh, you think the darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me

Dunno why.

JABEE

youre going to end up like mark wahlberg in the stands with his dad watching them get destroyed year after year

The sad thing is Mark Wahlberg is a dirty Pats fan. He also happens to be a racist who committed a hate crime. I don't know if there is a connection between those two things.

Pepiope

I'm delusional (not at pep's level) about how I think Bradford still has potential, but fucking come on man. Try to not look like a serial killer/rapist
Is it still "delusional" once he goes out and plays well? A healthy Bradford is certainly within the realm of possibility, and given the history of Chip Kelly's offense, it seems to be extremely QB friendly, as QBs like Mark Sanchez and Mike Vick were able to excel within the offense. So it's not really much of a stretch for a healthy Sam Bradford to go out and play well given the opportunity.

You guys can call it what you want, but as long as Bradford is on the field, I don't think he's going to disappoint.

cdyhybrid

Is it still "delusional" once he goes out and plays well? A healthy Bradford is certainly within the realm of possibility, and given the history of Chip Kelly's offense, it seems to be extremely QB friendly, as QBs like Mark Sanchez and Mike Vick were able to excel within the offense. So it's not really much of a stretch for a healthy Sam Bradford to go out and play well given the opportunity.

You guys can call it what you want, but as long as Bradford is on the field, I don't think he's going to disappoint.

It's delusional because you're operating on the assumption that Bradford staying healthy and playing well is already assured, despite mountains of evidence that suggest he will do neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom