• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eating hot dogs with mayo, ketchup and mustard. I'm pissing everyone off today,

This is my shit after a night of drinking in Seattle.
o.jpg

bionic77

After seeing that people are actually trying to pass off hot dogs with mayo and cream cheese as food fit for human beings I am a little afraid at what the next NFL GAFer with incredibly poor taste will divulge as something he actually likes to eat.

Its going to be a fucking turd sandwich. I just know it. :(

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
After seeing that people are actually trying to pass off hot dogs with mayo and cream cheese as food fit for human beings I am a little afraid at what the next NFL GAFer with incredibly poor taste will divulge as something he actually likes to eat.

Miracle whip sandwich. Sometimes even a taco.

Bruh... come out here come spend a night drinking with CD, myself and eat a hot dog then tell me I'm wrong!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

You've already seen spin's cooking though.

Doomsayer

I haven't had a hot dog in years.

The last time I made one I put bell peppers, caramelized onions, bacon bits, and sriracha with a lightly toasted bun. That was tasty.

bionic77

RG3 has a weird talent of falling the worst possible way every single time he is hit.

I don't really understand it. Even smaller guys don't always fall so awkwardly.

But on the vast majority of hits RG3 takes he reacts like he was just hit by Terrell Suggs with a full head of steam like he was going after the mother of his children.

RG3 needs to hook up with the undisputed master of falling, Terrell Davis, for some lessons on how to fall properly. Dude fell his way forward 5 yards at a time to 2 Superbowls.

Sanjuro

Having your girl come home when you are passed out and you have uneaten gaggers on the counter is recipe for disaster. I'm not exactly sure how to describe that fragrance of mustard, meat sauce, onions and forearm.

That shit stays with you for 24 hours. Basically makeout poison.

Bowser

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci 15m15 minutes ago
The #Bills have offered Marcell Dareus more than $90 million in a deal that would add 6 yrs to 1 yr he has, according to #NFL source.

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci 13m13 minutes ago
Marcell Dareus said the #Bills' offer says they "don't want me" & expects this to be his final season w the team. @TyDunne will have more.

APjuY.gif

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci 15m15 minutes ago
The #Bills have offered Marcell Dareus more than $90 million in a deal that would add 6 yrs to 1 yr he has, according to #NFL source.

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci 13m13 minutes ago
Marcell Dareus said the #Bills' offer says they "don't want me" & expects this to be his final season w the team. @TyDunne will have more.

Got damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom