• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dermatologist is like a 9/10. No giant breasts, just ridiculously in shape like most female doctors.

I won't pop a boner though considering she's about to come at me with a knife.

What's wrong with you

I'm a redhead, getting screenings is what we do.

Only place in Houston that I don't like is the third ward. This girl that I'm dating lives in East Downtown and unfortunately the nearest Taco Bell is in the Third Ward.

Tacos wait for no man.

Dermatologist is like a 9/10. No giant breasts, just ridiculously in shape like most female doctors.

Only place in Houston that I don't like is the third ward. This girl that I'm dating lives in East Downtown and unfortunately the nearest Taco Bell is in the Third Ward.

Tacos wait for no man.

Nothing wrong with a little knife play

Line_HTX

Tacos wait for no man.

:Wnk

Respect

The timeless art...
george-the-timeless-art-of-seduction.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
For some reason an organization I belong to has like 4 events out there every year. They are based in DC and it's probably just cheaper to do it there, so I'm there once a year or so. Every time I am there the Orioles are either rained out or away. Annoying!

kkk?

jakncoke

Banned

Tacos wait for no man.

No way taco bell is the only option, why not go to a better option?

BigAT

Why does it matter? He sucks either way and will never be a starter again after this year unless the Jets and Bills take a flier on him.

Shut up, stop saying that. He will be the starter in Washington for years and years to come. Please make it happen Redskins!

cdyhybrid

I'm not even defending Stafford or anything, but whining about playoff wins as some metric for one player's success on a team of 53 is the shit people who get all their NFL knowledge from Madden and Kornheiser do. The offseason is over. We should probably pretend like we actually watch the occasional game of football now and then.

I never said it was entirely on him. But the poll question was how you feel his career has gone so far.

He's gotten a huge contract and is playing with the best WR since Randy Moss, along with a pretty good defense. I'd expect at least 1 playoff win out of that. Thus, underachieved.

JFF again looked a lot better than last year, he did well for the most part against the Bills pass rush. Basically he did well enough at the end where even people in here were bitching about our shit tier fourth string WRs not getting open when he'd scramble to keep the play alive.

Our 2nd string defense was a lot stronger than the Bills 2nd string offense, there were 3 or 4 series in a row where the Bills were just getting tackled for a loss or sacked until our Grocery Baggers came in at the end and EJ Manuel was able to lead the comeback.

Xavier Cooper looked pretty good in the second half with 2 sacks.

Shane Wynn had a phenomenal punt return that was brought back due to hands in the face.

Vince Mayle is hot garbage.

Armonty Bryant for a few series looked unblockable as well. Looks like he's come back strong from his injury last year.

Thanks for the write up!

Pepiope

TURRON DAVENPORT
‏@TDavenport_NFL
Steve Smith told a trash talking fan they paid millions to a slow CB(Maxwell) & Rowe made one play vs him but he'll show him on Sat #Ravens

I love Steve Smith lol.

ACE 1991

TURRON DAVENPORT
‏@TDavenport_NFL
Steve Smith told a trash talking fan they paid millions to a slow CB(Maxwell) & Rowe made one play vs him but he'll show him on Sat #Ravens

I love Steve Smith lol.

Man, I'm so hyped for this season. I think if Bradford stays healthy the Eagles are going to surprise the shit out of everyone. While that's a big if, I think we go 12-4 if he stays upright. *Chugs Koolaid*

#BelieveinTyrod

My boy looked good last night! Still got all the elusiveness and speed he had at VT and his passing ability has improved. Unlikely to ever be a top tier QB but you surround him with the talent Buffalo has on offense and defense and he could make the team scary.

I tried to tell everyone when they were all, "Cassel and EJ, Cassel and EJ, blah blah blah!"

Dragon

Banned
#BelieveinTyrod

My boy looked good last night! Still got all the elusiveness and speed he had at VT and his passing ability has improved. Unlikely to ever be a top tier QB but you surround him with the talent Buffalo has on offense and defense and he could make the team scary.

I tried to tell everyone when they were all, "Cassel and EJ, Cassel and EJ, blah blah blah!"

I don't know about Tyrod, but EJ and Cassel are trash IMO.

Dragon

Banned
Godslay, the Seahawks broke you. And I can't even tell whether they did more damage this year or last.

Just imagine how different he would be if the Broncos had destroyed the Seahawks and Brady had thrown a pick at the goal line at the end of SB 49...

Exactly! Tyrod gives you a spark at least. I will say, he is kind of injury prone. Every time he took off running in college the fans would collectively hold their breath. So many tweaked ankles...

Bills have some serious injury problems, but I'd say the upside is definitely there. Specifically Cassel should not have any shot at being the starting QB. He's proven himself to be an adequate backup at best.

jmdajr

Tacos wait for no man.

Ummmmm. You could get some real Tacos too you know. Not down for authentic? There are lots of places in EaDo.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Okay 3 moles removed, mostly talked about jiu jitsu. Hard to get turned on by a chick with a razor to your back.

Yeah taco bell is its own craving, not when I want tacos you jerks.

There's an awesome breakfast taco place right near where she lives so I've already sampled the good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom