• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
NsMSaHA.png

top 10 season list for every team

red is most recent, bold is post 2010

Godslay

Banned
Anybody play Planescape: Torment recently?

$4 on GOG, I know people have a lot of nostalgia around it. Is it worth a play these days? I know that the story is supposed to be great, but I don't want to play it if it's aged like crap. I've never played it.

Striker

14 Giants out for today's game. 7 DB's out total. Fun!
Browns had eight DB's out this week. A shame for NYG's, in this case, are Berhe and Taylor. Both really need the reps and are on the bubble with them signing Meriweather. So there is five corners, and five safeties active. Take out DRC after the first series or two and move on. No reason to risk getting him dinged any further.

Godslay

Banned
This Texans DL should be a good test for the inexperience on our OL.

If they keep Peyton clean tonight, my confidence level for them will increase significantly. The real thing to watch for is how much help Kubes gives the line. I'm curious if we'll see any empty sets with the line holding up.

Either way that's the main thing I'm watching.

MechDX

This Texans DL should be a good test for the inexperience on our OL.

If they keep Peyton clean tonight, my confidence level for them will increase significantly. The real thing to watch for is how much help Kubes gives the line. I'm curious if we'll see any empty sets with the line holding up.

Either way that's the main thing I'm watching.
Don't expect JJ or wilfork to play. Just a buzz from local media FYI

Today I saw an itasha car in Delaware on my way back from the beach. It's like if Cajun (rip) were into cars. I googled it and the dude is also an Eagles fan. This earth is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom