• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry friend, it was the combination of being hangry and seeing a filthy burnt penis Falcons fan the story that set me off.

Here, take this olive branch:

JuWroLh.jpg

Well damn, olive branch accepted. Lets hope for a clean injury free game tonight.

Chris R

Question for people in the Dallas area...

Are "Party Pass" tickets worth while? Or should I fork out the $200-$300 for a 400 level seat? Just found out I'll be in the Dallas area at the start of November, just in time for the Seahawks game.

Farooq

Banned
giphy.gif

Vic Beasley + Clayborn looking good so far

I hope that the Falcons may FINALLY have a pass rush! :O

Beasley has the quickness and bend to dip and rip, and is explosive enough to bull rush.

IMO he is the best pass rusher in this class.

Spinluck

you-re-good-o.gif

BTW you spelled their wrong

My friend, I have learned the way of Luck. I shall not argue or bitch n' whine at the shots that come our way. But instead congratulate you for every attempt and encourage you guys to do your best.

May the team that is shittier all around with the better QB win.

MechDX

My friend, I have learned the way of Luck. I shall not argue or bitch n' whine at the shots that come our way. But instead congratulate you for every attempt and encourage you guys to do your best.

May the team that is shittier all around with the better QB win.

Yes enjoy your QB now before he does his "Going Home" reveal in a couple years.

squicken

I know it's tough to gauge with backups, but I think Chase Daniel/Alex Smith is a real discussion that the Chiefs coaches need to have. Alex offers too few big time throws to turn it over

Godslay

Banned
I know it's tough to gauge with backups, but I think Chase Daniel/Alex Smith is a real discussion that the Chiefs coaches need to have. Alex offers too few big time throws to turn it over

Seems that way doesn't it?

That's the feeling I got when talking to a friend who is a Chiefs fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom