• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

I was just about to edit my statement b/c I thought Harris had more receptions than Parker in a season, must have been thinking of Beasley or something

Edit: More injuries... yippee >.<
Washington is someone I'd expect to step up and do something to make a case for himself. Big size but hasn't been able to do much separation wise.

Maybe this drive.

So now that the 1s are out.

The positives:

The offensive line actually looked pretty great for the second straight week. Who would've thought? The consensus projected worst unit of the team on paper is by far the best on the field.

Cameron Artis-Payne looks like a steal

The negatives:

Everydamnthingelse

RBH

YJzv6Wh.png

Enron

Banned
Every year around now, an article gets written about Joe Delaney.

He was the KC rb who drowned in the early 80's trying to save 3 kids from drowning in a pond.

Grantland has a good 30 for 30 piece on him this week.

Bridgewater looking really sharp out there. If they can keep him healthy and AP busts out, that offense could be really dangerous.

And I am kinda surprised at the Texans/Broncos score. I figured Peyton would have put something up by now. Texans D that good, or Broncos offense playing that poorly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom