• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

Jimmy has been fantastic tonight. He's getting rid of the ball quickly.

James White looks great too. Lots of positives for the Pats tonight besides the right corner.

Mindlog

One bad season and he hops on the Eagles' bandwagon
On behalf of a certain party.
XGyzQzJ.jpg

qNY7tae.jpg

TheFatOne

Damn that would be a shame if Gibson is hurt. He's looked good.
Jimmy has been fantastic tonight. He's getting rid of the ball quickly.

James White looks great too. Lots of positives for the Pats tonight besides the right corner.

Jimmy G has been the highlight tonight for me. That and the running backs/unknown receivers. Some great stuff from the half time on.

gg Dolphins GAF

Our future insurance salesmen are better than your future insurance salesmen but between the players that really really matter, yall kicked our asses tonight

TheFatOne

Jimmy is about to lead a game winning drive. Actually this is a really great scenario to test out a young quarterback.

Edit: Dobson should be extremely worried at the moment.

ACE 1991

So, to non-koolaid sipping NFL fans, what do you think of the Eagles this year? I'm a Philly native so I'm pretty torqued at this point.

TheFatOne

So, to non-koolaid sipping NFL fans, what do you think of the Eagles this year? I'm a Philly native so I'm pretty torqued at this point.

They don't have a quarterback so they have no chance of going to the super bowl. Doesn't matter how good people think Chip is. You can only do so much without a quarterback, and they don't have the kind of defense to carry a team without one.

Texans defender just needed to turn his head around. When will CB's learn?

Denver playing for the win so they'll need a TD. No one plays for overtime in the preseason

ACE 1991

They don't have a quarterback so they have no chance of going to the super bowl. Doesn't matter how good people think Chip is. You can only do so much without a quarterback, and they don't have the kind of defense to carry a team without one.

Not saying that they are super bowl contenders, but you don't think Bradford can be great in this offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom