• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Alexander out for the season with a torn Achilles.

Amazing how quickly a team's strength (defensive end) can go to a weakness.

Now it's just Charles Johnson and some other dudes

TheFatOne

Not saying that they are super bowl contenders, but you don't think Bradford can be great in this offense?

Nothing Bradford has done in his career leads me to believe he can be great. Chip will probably be able to mask his deficiencies, but you can't hide a quarterback forever. Stranger things have happened, but based on past performance I have no idea why Eagles fans are getting excited for him. He's done absolutely nothing to deserve any of the optimism fans are showing for him.

gutshot

Brandon Lee Gowton @BrandonGowton
Sam Bradford says he thinks Terrell Suggs was trying to go at his knee. He said he was upset about that, but part of the game.

Josh Paunil @JoshPaunil
Jason Peters repeatedly called Suggs a dirty player & said he thought Suggs planned on taking a cheap shot on Bradford, but not at his knee.

Deadspin @Deadspin
It ain't preseason 'til somebody's punchin'. pic.twitter.com/DsDRftsCkZ

The Ravens are so dirty.

Jimmy MVP 2015
rs_634x1024-150512135850-634.Jimmy-Garoppolo-Patriots.jl.051215.jpg

Holy shit his hands are tiny.

Hunter S.

I love hearing Alfred Williams talk. I wish they could have local announcers and commentors for all Denver games. Fuck the "objectivity" of National broadcasts.

Godslay

Banned
^Big Al is great. Just a good dude overall.

Barrett's played well all preseason. He makes the 53.

Texans D seems pretty stout and has decent depth. They played a pretty good game even with some backups in.

Broncos offense needs some work, especially when Peyton is in. Dropped balls, penalties, and just bland blandness.

Denver D looks stout, maybe too aggressive at times. If they can find the right mix, they will be excellent.

ST looked better, but still a little jank on the punt returns/decisions.

Work in progress. I hope to see a little more sharpness and better playcalls out of the 1st team O with Manning at the helm.

Godslay

Banned
VS Seattle 7 sacks

versus Houston 5 sacks

Pretty good trend.

But they're trending downward :p

I like the new D, only complaint is that you could see Houston use the aggression against us at times. Still it will likely be better than what Del Rio did. At least for 1 year ;)

Hunter S.

I like the new D, only complaint is that you could see Houston use the aggression against us at times. Still it will likely be better than what Del Rio did. At least for 1 year ;)

Cannot complain about much when the D only gave up 3 points. Savage looked good againstt the third string D, but that was the only time.

TheFatOne

Man I don't understand why Belichick keeps trying McCourty at corner when one he isn't good at it and two McCourty doesn't want to be a corner. He's a team guy, and will play whatever they tell him. Right now even he is still saying stuff about playing corner. Belichick playing him at corner is beyond retarded.

Karen Guregian @kguregian
Devin McCourty said he hoped the move to cornerback wasn't permanent
Why move him to corner Bill? Makes no fucking sense. Deal with the fact that you most likely won't have a legit number 2 corner, and might not even have a number one if Bulter doesn't pan out. Don't move McCourty out of position. It just hurts the defense.

Striker

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 43s44 seconds ago

Indications are that Bennett Jackson’s knee injury could be very serious. Tough break for a guy who’s really been surging.

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 42s42 seconds ago East Rutherford, NJ

Bennett Jackson has his right knee in a large brace. Bending it very little - if at all - as he walks.
Welp, there is Safety number three to Injured Reserve. Wonderful.

Sanjuro

Hey SanjI checking out your avatar and wondering if anyone watches the new Michael Simon show Burgers,Brew, and Que. There's some great places on the show he's visit with yummy food.

PM me that shit. I love those type of travel channel. Shows.

Even the one with he douche host. I love local eats.

MechDX

Ok Texans defense is going to be really damn good.

Our QBs both suck. Seriously just roll Savage out there and see how he reacts

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Still wasn't fun watching them let the Texans march down the field at the end there, even if it was our third string guys.

gutshot

@RoobCSN: Terrell Suggs: "If you want to run the read-option with your starting quarterback that’s had two knee surgeries, that’s on you."

Terrell Suggs is an asshole. Clear intent to injure with that hit and this comment. In a fucking preseason game no less. Dude deserves to be fined and suspended.

Colasante

If Brandon Gibson's injury is serious, which it thankfully doesn't seem to me, Chris Harper might have played his way into a roster spot. I think it's still more likely he goes to the practice squad though. Garoppolo and Dion Lewis both looked good tonight, as did Jabaal Sheard, who looks like he's going to challenge Chandler Jones and Rob Ninkovich for some playing time on all three downs.

Godslay

Banned
http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-..._/id/4759228/combine-report-qbs-and-hand-size
same size as bridgewater and bigger than derek carr

aka who cares

Well, you said he didn't. His hands are smaller than the average, so they are small if we are sticking to the conversation

Does it matter for the sake of the game? Probably not, except in the cold, blustery NE air come December. With fully inflated balls.

Terrell Suggs is an asshole. Clear intent to injure with that hit and this comment. In a fucking preseason game no less. Dude deserves to be fined and suspended.

He's not wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom