• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
"Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh-Post Gazette observed Pouncey's left ankle while he was being carted away, noting it looked "swollen."

(╯︵╰,)

cdyhybrid

Never let RBH get you. That's the ultimate fail.

If he wanted to fake it he could have used the real account:

Zf2FtQ6.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fake twitter accounts are the lowest of the low. Is your life so shit that you spend your time making fake tweets to fool people?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
There is hundreds of pussies every year too scared to jump in the ring. JUMP IN PUSSIES FUX AROUND

Agreed, don't be scurred.

We have a large contingent of Browns and Jags fans in here who take shit on a hourly basis. What's your excuse lurkers?

Bread

Banned
Spin you must be so happy that your boy Reginald will have one more real chance at a super bowl after years on a shit team!

Glad football is back gaf. I haven't been a big poster due to coaching myself but I hope to become a bigger part of our nfl gaf community. My pack first unit looking pretty good.

MechDX

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers · 2m2 minutes ago
#Packers WR Jordy Nelson has a knee injury. T.J. Lang is being evaluated for a concussion. #GBvsPIT

Not good.

Peter Schrager ‏@PSchrags · 6m6 minutes ago
Landry Jones being looked at by trainer.
Steelers already lost Bruce Gradkowski.
Tyler Murphy only QB not named Roethlisberger dressed.

Hoyer to the Steelers for a conditional 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom