• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

BOB is just teasing and trolling for the inevitable announcement. He's just buying some more time until after the 3rd preseason game.

@NFLFilmStudy 1m1 minute ago

Jeff Janis was the worst receiver I saw at the Senior Bowl in two years of attending. If he produces, it's out of shear volume IMO

SB 50 preview.
Tolzien v Landry

Sorry friend, this is SB 50 Preview:

FaSj5j6.jpg

MechDX

This is what it's come to?

No, its down to I have the utmost faith in O'Brien as a coach and motivator. This team will be 100% prepared week in and week out no matter who is at QB with an offensive gameplan that will fit with the strengths and weaknesses of whoever is at QB.

They finished 9-7 last year playing 4 different QB's but they didn't lose one game where they were never in it. The defense this year will almost certainly be a top 3 unit in the league.

Darkman M

Damn 😢 horrible news Jordy seems like a cool dude. I think as long as Arod is healthy the Packers will still be a threat though.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Cut the preseason to two games maximum. Every freaking year.

Damn Green Bay sorry for your loss. I like my rival teams at full strength honestly. Just hope my Lions can get to the start of the season with no major injuries.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Reggie Wayne talking to New England. Perhaps he gets a call from GB now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom