• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that knee injury isn't anything significant. Lang with a concussion is a slight consolation. I thought it might have been his leg again.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 19s19 seconds ago
The initial diagnosis on #Packers WR Jordy Nelson is a torn ACL, source said. Horrible news. Awaiting MRI results to confirm.

Sorry Packers AGE

brentech

Hoping that knee injury isn't anything significant. Lang with a concussion is a slight consolation. I thought it might have been his leg again.
Nah. When he was leaving the field be kept touching and shaking his head. Looked out of it.

Pretty much expected for Nelson as well, sadly. Not often a guy goes down with no contact and didn't at least tweak the knee. Hopefully not a tear.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow at Jordy.

They'll just plug in some training camp receiver and turn him into a Pro Bowler.

Vire

Jordy :( oh man that's awful.

Holy shit Landry is so fucking bad. Steelers seriously can't get a better backup than this?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jordy :( oh man that's awful.

Holy shit Landry is so fucking bad. Steelers seriously can't get a better backup than this?

He's third string. He should also be on the street after camp, but Colbert will promote him to the final 53 for some unknown reason.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Well looks like it'll be time for one of the younger WRs to step up this year. Hoping Ty Montgomery can fill the void. Also excited to see what Jeff Janis can do with the first team. Super bummed out though.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 32s32 seconds ago
O'Brien's son Jack turned 13 yesterday. "That's a big birthday and that was a great day. ... Every birthday for Jack is a good day." #Texans

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew · 37s37 seconds ago
O'Brien's son Jack turned 13 yesterday. He has lissencephaly. "It was a great day. Puts a lot of things in perspective."

Those feels. As a father with a special needs child it kind of hits home.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Sucks Benjamin and jordy, two of the more exciting players in the league are gone already. I and others say this every year, but I swear acls are blowing much more often as time goes on.

Vire

He's third string. He should also be on the street after camp, but Colbert will promote him to the final 53 for some unknown reason.
Lmao, did you see that last throw? It was a completion, but he had to slow up to about 2 mph to catch the horribly thrown ball.

Pick up Michael Vick or some shit for third string, I don't fucking know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom