• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Road kill? What do you think I am?

nqr4mo_zpsdc5c75be.jpg

someone that looks like this

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah definitely a family member having a stroke is fun to joke about.

I dont know what youre talking about, i was talking about you crying in this thread.

Haha, Im a steelers fan. I just don't show up in the off season typically.

I'm just enjoying the shit out Landry Jones being so bad.

lol crossfire. there is a dolphins fan close to your name that gets everyone fired up

msdstc: i had no ill words on your family. just your posts on this forum.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Keep your head up bud. Just football shittalking i wasnt trying to take it family personal

I appreciate that, the timing was poor especially after I alluded to the thread and you seemingly doubled down, was pretty much hoping it was a misunderstanding.

Vire

Going for two... greedy motherfucker.

On second thought, I don't want to see Landry Jones in OT either Tomlin.

I'm actually glad this happened now for Nelson. If it's a partially torn ACL, he can come back in 3-4 months or sooner depending on how he heals. Better now then in the middle of the season.

jakncoke

Banned
I appreciate that, the timing was poor especially after I alluded to the thread and you seemingly doubled down, was pretty much hoping it was a misunderstading.

Ye, misunderstanding on the trolling. ur team still sucks breh ;)

I'm actually glad this happened now for Nelson. If it's a partially torn ACL, he can come back in 3-4 months or sooner depending on how he heals. Better now then in the middle of the season.

are you drunk like me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom