• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

VY looked to run first, and really couldn't throw consistently from the pocket. MM is way better. And Whiz is better than Fisher. I used to be down on Whiz, but as we saw with Arians last year, you are just fucked in all ways when Ryan Lindley is your QB

True, I thought 09 VY (pretty much when he peaked) was a worthy foe. MM looks like he can give a shit defense like ours some issues. But I think he'll need some time to become a huge threat to the division.

MechDX

Glad to have you back on board friend!

We should throw you a party for sticking with the same team 2 years straight!

Also, I still think our biggest threat is the Texans D, but hopefully Hoyer cancels that out. Mariota looks like he can develop into Vince Young tier, nothing we haven't seen before!

Nope. Seasons over already. Hoyer done fucked it up that bald headed bitch .

Congrats

Dragon

Banned
Get that shit out of here. They aren't even in the same league.

Mariota would have to be pretty mediocre to be as mediocre as VY.

Hey all our superbowls are legit!!

Recently, it has become painfully obvious that most people are quite irritated at the NFL and the New Patriots for their "scouting" of NFL team's Offensive and Defensive signals. At first, as a fan, I was crushed too. As the story broke, it started to make less and less sense to me. Members of the press core who were former coaches, Jimmy Johnson most notably, started to admit and even imply that the Patriots were not the only teams to video-tape other teams.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/8347748/8348419

:)

brentech

http://www.theonion.com/r/51164
Chiefs Rookies Forced To Lug Andy Reid’s Snacks To And From Practice
ST. JOSEPH, MO—Saying that the daily ritual has been both physically and mentally draining, rookies on the Kansas City Chiefs confirmed Monday that they have been forced to carry all of head coach Andy Reid’s snacks to and from practice every day. “It’s brutal—this morning, I had to lug 80-pound duffel bags filled with spicy beef jerky and cream-filled cupcakes while running to the field,” said first-year offensive lineman Mitch Morse, adding that he is often sore before practice even starts, having arrived an hour early to haul 10-gallon gravy jugs to the sideline. “I know all the new players have to do it—Knile Davis told me he almost hurt his shoulder while carrying coach’s hickory-smoked summer sausages back in 2013—but it still feels cruel and overboard.” At press time, rookie cornerback Marcus Peters was running laps as punishment for bringing Reid a tray of chili-cheese nachos without any sour cream.
sometimes the onion probably hits the truth

Darkest pls...It's just for this year, Tannehill has it next year for sure :(
hermione-granger-i-trusted-you.gif

bionic77

Spinluck

Come on son, you know he's just at the low point of the Mech cycle. He'll be back to form here pretty soon.

Am I the only one who can see Hoyer styling on our defense? I have absolutely 0 confidence in them, and we still look suspect (I'm not giving Pagano the preseason pass since he has already peaked as a coach).

Mech will probably be back when Hoyer beats us once.

squicken

True, I thought 09 VY (pretty much when he peaked) was a worthy foe. MM looks like he can give a shit defense like ours some issues. But I think he'll need some time to become a huge threat to the division.

For sure this year, I don't think he's a threat. But you just never know. By the end of the year they could be a good team that could beat a lot of playoff contenders. I think their defense is too weak to stop the Colts, but I'm also hoping that Week 17 game is meaningless just in case

Dragon

Banned
We can smell our own.

Only a paid man or a moron could defend the Patriots the way you do.

So which one is it?

Do they teach that at your lawyer school? Logic is inescapable. 75% of your posts are complaining or whining or whinging or something about the Patriots. Your false dichotomies are lame bruh.

JABEE

God forbid someone question Sugg's character.

Also, upon further review, I think that's a tough play for a defensive end to defend with the way teams are using the read option. I don't have an issue with it anymore.

I still can think Suggs is a douchebag like everyone else here!

bionic77

Do they teach that at your lawyer school? Logic is inescapable. 75% of your posts are complaining or whining or whinging or something about the Patriots. Your false dichotomies are lame bruh.
Sorry guys.

15 years of watching the NFL have led us astray. Even though 99% of diehard NFL fans are convinced that the Pats are cheaters (and 110% of casual fans), apparently we were just incapable of seeing the truth that is so apparent in Foxboro.

The Pats have **logic** on their side!

Call it off boys. No more asterisks, purses or strap on jokes. The wars over.

The cunts won. :(

squicken

Kave trigger warning

Sessler from ATL wants Farmer to trade for Mettenberger, who probably is better than any Texans QB as well

e: http://www.ohio.com/sports/browns/b...understanding-how-to-be-professional-1.618607

But Gilbert, who struggled with maturity issues and an undisclosed personal problem during a disastrous rookie season, still doesn’t fully understand what it takes to be a professional.

“He’s further along than where he was last year, but I still think he has some ground to make up,” O’Neil said Monday before the final practice of camp.

Gilbert also faces an uphill battle, O’Neil conceded, because he didn’t play with proper technique at Oklahoma State University and has yet to learn how to trust it consistently in the NFL.

“There’s a lot of guys in college that are unbelievable athletes who are so gifted they can just go out there and dominate,” O’Neil said. “There are a lot of guys like that. You’re not going to get away with that at this level. Everybody’s gifted. So you better have technique at this level if you’re going to be successful.

“You have to be able to fall back on your technique and your teaching. To me, that’s what gives you confidence out there. You can’t just go out there and play and street ball. I’m not saying he’s doing that, but when you have a good foundation and you’re having a bad day, you can always fall back on that to get yourself out of it.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom