• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach

Hey guys, long term lurker and glad to be activated before the season starts, go Raiders!

Sorry Texans and there fans. But to be honest how much of a downgrade really is Hoyer? He won't outright lose games for you. Better than about 8 starting QBS already.

MechDX

Everybody needs to calm down.

Texans will be aight.

No they won't.

dont-panic.gif

Line_HTX

I EARNED my Gatorade today!!

Very conservative choice. A manager if there ever was one

The Hoyer Texans GAF deserves
It's line's job since he's already a Texas Gata
Hmm... Narag, I'm trying to decide between three shows I have in mind to force Mech to watch as punishment for Hoy Hoy getting the official starting job and also conspiring to set me up as The Fall Guy.
Keep seeing pictures of Hoyer and I want to punch him in the face

Mech is a cruel and unusual person.

20150811_texanstrainingcamp_btc_41.jpg

I am leader of Texans GAF now! Me. Rest of yall non believers can GET!

GO TEXANS!

Tell me, do you like hostile takeovers? If so, I'll have to ask you to GET OUT!

As he should. As do I. They lost the right way for those years despite how brutal it was and have corrected the ship thanks to a smart GM.

Texans confuse the fuck of out of me and have a shitty GM.

I've been saying this since last season. This GM bears responsibility for a consistently atrocious offense and STILL doesn't do enough to improve it in a meaningful manner. #FireRickSmith

Good evening everyone

Welcome! Good to see new Snes's for snus, heh heh heh...

Instead of arguing over nothing, let's argue over who is more washed up Reggie or Andre?

I think Dre will have a better season.

I hate to say this, but...
Andre.
God, that was painful.

Brian Hoyer only Browns QB with winning record since 1999

:Jnc I believe in BOB!

Alright

dicks lol

Nice eeny deal there. :p

That's a reasonable conclusion especially considering some of these people are animus

Such a bad friend... =/

If there's anything positive about tonight's game, is I get to hear the great analysis by John Gruden again, boy I tell ya. Makes boring games tolerable at least.

Hey guys, long term lurker and glad to be activated before the season starts, go Raiders!

Sorry Texans and there fans. But to be honest how much of a downgrade really is Hoyer? He won't outright lose games for you. Better than about 8 starting QBS already.

Ohh I would love to see this list, also welcome!

Line_HTX

Welcome! And don't feel bad. I doubt it feels like a big downgrade. At least he won't have a record for consecutive INT ret TD games. I hope BOB has big plans for the offense.

Better than 8 starting QBs? May I ask who they are?

Welcome! And don't feel bad. I doubt it feels like a big downgrade. At least he won't have a record for consecutive INT ret TD games. I hope BOB has big plans for the offense.

Eatspopcorn.gif gonna be some fun incoming posts

Beach

Looking back at it, 8 is probabaly too much.
I'd put him above (as of current play level)

McCown
Bills QB
Cutler (Toss up at this point tbh)
RG3
Geno

I hate to be in list wars this early in posting..

Either way I don't think the Texans gameplan was to out pass the other team despite the QB this season. There are three franchise QBS currently starting in that division. Playing a hypothetical conservative QB wouldn't be the worse thing as a stopgap.

If the Texans have this same problem next year then that's trouble.

Looking back at it, 8 is probabaly too much.
I'd put him above (as of current play level)

McCown
Bills QB
Cutler (Toss up at this point tbh)
RG3
Geno

I hate to be in list wars this early in posting..

Either way I don't think the Texans gameplan was to out pass the other team despite the QB this season. There are three franchise QBS currently starting in that division. Playing a hypothetical conservative QB wouldn't be the worse thing as a stopgap.

If the Texans have this same problem next year then that's trouble.

Damn you backed down..

McCown, Dalton, Cutler, Tannehill, Tyrod, Geno, Stafford

Nope. Only better than seven.

You forgot Brady, now you have 8

So...I DVR'd the replay of the dolphins game....and they skip a bunch of series :/ the goal line stand from the defense was skipped, it went from panthers 2 and 15 to dolphins 1st and 10 at the 2....fucken bullshit.

Line_HTX

So...I DVR'd the replay of the dolphins game....and they skip a bunch of series :/ the goal line stand from the defense was skipped, it went from panthers 2 and 15 to dolphins 1st and 10 at the 2....fucken bullshit.

I DVR'd Sunday morning's Formula 1 race from Spa in Belgium and nothing was skipped. \o/

I've only had one issue where recording went to shit because of heavy thunderstorms, but that was only one time.

Replay was on last night so I only watched up to the dolphins second TD, so I didn't see the goal line stand.

Damn that sucks :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom