• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer24

Banned
Yay a fellow bucs fan!

You think we'll get more than 6 wins this year lol? I really like Winston but man there have been so many busts at that position I'm not getting my hopes up

We´re enough Bucs fans here. But the hype level is really low, and for good reason.

Jarnet87

Yay a fellow bucs fan!

You think we'll get more than 6 wins this year lol? I really like Winston but man there have been so many busts at that position I'm not getting my hopes up

We could, Lovie Smith has had some flukie teams before. If Winston plays wells and the defense can have one of those super high turnover seasons like the bears a couple times under Lovie we could be a surprise team.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Chris Meyers official retired this morning.

He was a good player for a long time for the Texans.

Lopez: "Bill O'Brien went with the safe pick and that seems what a lot of coaches in the NFL do"

Yup.

squicken

All I read are glowing reports from Vikings camp about how awesome Charles Johnson is. Lucky the Browns have so many good WRs that they could cut him and pass on drafting any WRs in the stacked 2014 draft class

Beach

All I read are glowing reports from Vikings camp about how awesome Charles Johnson is. Lucky the Browns have so many good WRs that they could cut him and pass on drafting any WRs in the stacked 2014 draft class

He looked great against the Raiders on Saturday as well. Though that may be a effect of how terrible D.J. Hayden was.

To detour alittle of the shade. On Charles they cut him, but kept Taylor Gabriel who had a really great rookie season, but no one talks about that.

But yeah it woulda been nice to have him too, and it's obviously one thing to trust read reports coming out of a camp
:/

Line_HTX

Mornin'!

Jadeveon Clowney will not play at Saints on the big FOX network late Sunday afternoon.

Pete Carroll HAET rules on QB hits.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
1xMC6.jpg

Is this the latest one? I can't recall

Might be a starting off point if nothing else

Line_HTX

Really? I remember it being a joke especially considering it's during the add/drop period. They pass out a syllabus and maybe give a brief lecture in the first week.

Sorry, I meant finding the place and settling into a routine. Everything else was short and not much goes on.

jakncoke

Banned
That list seems like it needs some sort of update there is at least 6 people i just over looked that are and have been perm banned for a long time and many havent even posted in months and its obvious missing some the new fish

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
those charts are outdated, squicken needs to be added to the colts, browns and eagles and also removed from Texans.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
squicken is on the Texans as a joke

That list seems like it needs some sort of update there is at least 6 people i just over looked that are and have been perm banned for a long time and many havent even posted in months and its obvious missing some the new fish

Well it can be trimmed if nothing else. At least half of those people don't even post anymore. Then again it's hard to get a good roll call since many don't post until the season starts.

Wrayfield

I was just wondering where you had run off to! Glad to see you're still around, my friend.

8-8 is very likely but it's preseason so I'm all aboard the hype train. 10-6 here we come!

Good to catch up with y'all. I'd take 10-6, just not hyped about the season. Here is to hoping to Suh not going full Haynesworth on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom