• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's excellent.

We don't pay him to be smart, friend! We pay him to rush the passer!

It is funny because one could say he is mediocre(average) as a pass rusher, so him to bash mediocre play is quite funny to be honest. Maybe you could argue he is above average but could still be a stretch.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Rando and the rest of hawks gaf, WTF is this shit?? You better tell your boy to shut up after what happened in February. First of all...Tannehill has won 8 games not 7....and second using wins as a QB stat? Oh hell no, this disrespect will not be tolerated!

It's really not breaking news.

For any team

cdyhybrid

It is funny because one could say he is mediocre(average) as a pass rusher, so him to bash mediocre play is quite funny to be honest. Maybe you could argue he is above average but could still be a stretch.

Huh? He's widely considered one of the best 4-3 DEs in the game.

You'll watch Tony Romo lose to Seattle in the super bowl and like it!!

All-NFC Super Bowl? I'm okay with this.

Godslay

Banned
Holy shit, this is pretty cool Slay. How long has this been around or in the works?

I actually put it up in it's current form last September.

I got really busy, and put it on the back burner so it's largely incomplete and has some test junk in there.

My question for you Slay is why aren't certain people put in the Hall of Shame?

Maybe someday there will be!

This is pretty neat, been on mobile so haven't actually checked it out until now, but I particularly like the bets section.

Yeah, I figured it could be a place where we could go and post avatar bets, and have a place to keep track of them.

I've had two problems keeping me from finishing it, I program all day long. Sometimes I work from home at night too. So really at times it's the last thing I want to do.

Also, it's somewhat of a novelty so I'm afraid to sink the time into it and it just sits. Right now the user database is good enough, so I haven't really gone beyond that.

Godslay

Banned
Hey sly if you can could you update the Dolphins logo? That cartoon version bothers me now lol

I found that logo from a logo sheet.

I'll look around and see if I can find a good one that fits.

ez also thought Christian Ponder would be good.

We've all had our fair share of terrible opinions.

I think my worst one was thinking Weeden could pull it off.

That or thinking we would be the Seahawks in the SB. LOL.

rando14

Michael Bennett is unarguably one of the best 4-3 linemen in the entire NFL, he's definitely underpaid lol

BUT he signed the contract just last year, sorry Mike!!

That or thinking we would be the Seahawks in the SB. LOL.

Man that 2013 team was so loaded, esp. DBs. Thomas, Chancellor, Johnson, Thurmond, Sherman, Maxwell, Browner... yowza!! *prays

Godslay

Banned
Michael Bennett is unarguably one of the best 4-3 linemen in the entire NFL, he's definitely underpaid lol

BUT he signed the contract just last year, sorry Mike!!

Man that 2013 team was so loaded, esp. DBs. Thomas, Chancellor, Johnson, Thurmond, Sherman, Maxwell, Browner... yowza!! *prays

It really was.

I was blind to the buzzsaw that was coming our way.

It was a terrible loss, but I can take solace in the fact that they were that good. I'm actually somewhat happy with how things came out, Elway adjusted his team build because of that ass whooping.

Bread

Banned
It really was. Shame it all went downhill after the 2013-2014 season for him! The NFL is a tough business.

Yeah, it's really terrible that he fractured his arm that year.

He could have been a part of that team that beat the Patriots ass in the divisional round that year.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom