• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
giphy.gif

w7yGIGs.gif

AFC North
Bengals: Coldnoodle, IAmtheFMan, Vas_a_morir, Nateeasy
Browns: BlackGhost, Lee Chaolan, Gobias, Wes, Kave_Man
Ravens: Sweeney Tom, BaltimoreLarry, xnipx, Bolt Vanderhuge, Nakazato
Steelers: bionic77, chuckddd, jakncoke, DeaconKnowledge, AngmarsKing701, HarSon, Spectral Glider

squicken: squicken

Yay, I've been noticed. and lol at squicken division.

bionic77

the truth hurts to hear sometimes
Very true.

Judging by how Patriots fans hole up in their little bunker of denial it must be fucking agony to hear the truth about the Pats being cheating cunts.

That baldness/birth control thread is hurting my feelings. I am bald and don't give a fuck. If I was not married I could still easily get girls. I don't think it holds you back. The birth control pill, assuming it has no side effects, would be a way bigger deal.

cdyhybrid

Very true.

Judging by how Patriots fans hole up in their little bunker of denial it must be fucking agony to hear the truth about the Pats being cheating cunts.

That baldness/birth control thread is hurting my feelings. I am bald and don't give a fuck. If I was not married I could still easily get girls. I don't think it holds you back. The birth control pill, assuming it has no side effects, would be a way bigger deal.

Wasn't the thread about which would sell more though? There are clearly a lot of guys out there who don't give a shit about their actions resulting in illegitimate children.

Guys who leave their pregnant girlfriends for a supermodel, for example.

Bread

Banned
Very true.

if you didn't care it wouldn't hurt your feelings

the truth hurts sometimes, bald people suck.

Godslay

Banned
2005 was a special year, that divisional playoff was just great.

We handed Brady his first ever post-season loss, and that 100 yard no TD Champ Bailey interception of Tammy was something I won't forget.

It truly was a good old fashioned beatdown. Sucks that the Steelers came around and did the same thing to us.

So both Manning, Elway, and Plummer are undefeated against the Pats in the playoffs. The only playoff loss comes from Tebow, and I have forgiven him for that. I'm sure it was a lesson to be learned some how.

RBH

Very true.

You and your hero Michael Jordan have more in common than I realized. :')

bionic77

if you didn't care it wouldn't hurt your feelings

the truth hurts sometimes, bald people suck.
George Washington was bald and gave so little fucks that he went to war with his wife's wig.

Are you saying that the father of the greatest nation on Earth sucked?

Pats fans everybody...

You and your hero Michael Jordan have more in common than I realized. :')
Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you the next Conrad Murray!

I would not trust your health or you butt virginity to this man. You would be healthier getting medical advise from the local witch doctor.

Bread

Banned
George Washington was bald and gave so little fucks that he went to war with his wife's wig.

Pats fans everybody...
he was so ashamed of his bald head that he wore his wife's wig? wow being bald must be worse than i thought!

squicken

slay, I signed up but I am bummed I can choose just one team

Hard Knocks was really good. What a bummer about O'Brien's kid. Football stuff that James guy is awesome. I noticed all those plays during the game. QB thing is meh. You can see O'Brien knows that they both suck and he just chose the least terrible

Didn't need that half hour of Cushing vomiting, though

Syrinx

Pats fans everybody...

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you the next Conrad Murray!

I would not trust your health or you butt virginity to this man. You would be healthier getting medical advise from the local witch doctor.

Tip: if you want to hurt RBH, call him Brooks Conrad instead.

Godslay

Banned
slay, I signed up but I am bummed I can choose just one team

Hard Knocks was really good. What a bummer about O'Brien's kid. Football stuff that James guy is awesome. I noticed all those plays during the game. QB thing is meh. You can see O'Brien knows that they both suck and he just chose the least terrible

Didn't need that half hour of Cushing vomiting, though

I had you in there already. I can't remember what team. I'll have to check it out tomorrow.

Michael Bennett is unarguably one of the best 4-3 linemen in the entire NFL, he's definitely underpaid lol

BUT he signed the contract just last year, sorry Mike!!

Man that 2013 team was so loaded, esp. DBs. Thomas, Chancellor, Johnson, Thurmond, Sherman, Maxwell, Browner... yowza!! *prays

Huh? He's widely considered one of the best 4-3 DEs in the game.

All-NFC Super Bowl? I'm okay with this.

Hey Hey, Well that is all fair and true, I was talking about purely rushing the passer, I get he can play the run, and he can play inside and outside. But he ain't no Cameron Wake, JPP w/finger, or D-Ware (last year at rushing the passer in 4-3 scheme). Just talking about pass rushing.

They love tyranny, oppression and BO. Is it any surprise that they are attached to the Patriots?

Sigh... the one flaw of our country. Letting that team stay in the NFL. It's literally the biggest crisis we have in this country. If we fix that I am sure we can go on and fixer all our other problems.

Hey Hey, Well that is all fair and true, I was talking about purely rushing the passer, I get he can play the run, and he can play inside and outside. But he ain't no Cameron Wake, JPP, or D-Ware (last year at rushing the passer in 4-3 scheme). Just talking about pass rushing.

But can they dance like him?

Yup, with the contract the Colts are going to give him he could afford to just pay everyone else to go bald too.

Does beg the question of what is Andrew Luck actually going to spend that 200 million dollar contract on?

I mean, this is a guy who still walks around with a flip phone for fucks sake (no offense Greg). He clearly doesn't give a shit about living a life of luxury and splendor.

Other than taking care of his parents and donating to charity and buying his wife (because when you look like he looks the only way you're getting TLC from an attractive female is with $$$, science proves this) what is he actually going to spend money on?

Should cut some bread this way. The Grover Cleveland Foundation could use a generous benefactor

Does beg the question of what is Andrew Luck actually going to spend that 200 million dollar contract on?

I mean, this is a guy who still walks around with a flip phone for fucks sake (no offense Greg). He clearly doesn't give a shit about living a life of luxury and splendor.

Other than taking care of his parents and donating to charity and buying his wife (because when you look like he looks the only way you're getting TLC from an attractive female is with $$$, science proves this) what is he actually going to spend money on?

Should cut some bread this way. The Grover Cleveland Foundation could use a generous benefactor

Cure for baldness.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1101742

cdyhybrid

Hey Hey, Well that is all fair and true, I was talking about purely rushing the passer, I get he can play the run, and he can play inside and outside. But he ain't no Cameron Wake, JPP w/finger, or D-Ware (last year at rushing the passer in 4-3 scheme). Just talking about pass rushing.

He led 4-3 DEs in hurries.

Sigh... the one flaw of our country. Letting that team stay in the NFL. It's literally the biggest crisis we have in this country. If we fix that I am sure we can go on and fixer all our other problems.

They're allowed to stay because if they were deported then we'd miss out on the post Brady/Belichick years, and I don't think it's legal to obtain that severe a high we'd be provided anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom