• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNNT7b9VAAAX2qB.jpg

Dragon

Banned
Did no one watch him at Wisconsin. I never really got the hate because of his height. It was foolish to me

People around here (in NC) revolted against Tom O'Brien and he largely got fired for going with Mike Glennon over Wilson. Not being an NC State fan the whole thing was pretty funny and eznark got a Rose Bowl outta it.

People around here (in NC) revolted against Tom O'Brien and he largely got fired for going with Mike Glennon over Wilson. Not being an NC State fan the whole thing was pretty funny and eznark got a Rose Bowl outta it.

Yup. O'Brian should have gone Bye Bitch to Glennon (because I believe Glennon was worried about starting?). Kissed Russell's ass and said sure if you really want to play baseball or whatever. You knew what you had with Russell.

Hunter S.

Do the mods even come around here anymore? I haven't seen anyone get a tag in a long time.

Eznark to his credit, called it.

He knew he would be good.
I am sure they lurk. One mod said he did last year.

It seems Garcia will still play until Mathis adjusts to the team. Seems we will still see a lot of Max against San Fran. Good thing as he seems like a good backup.

Narag

Do the mods even come around here anymore? I haven't seen anyone get a tag in a long time.

Someone struck down konka & zychi when they had their slapfight so I assume they're never too far off. Shouta also said he read the thread earlier in the year even if he didn't post in it too often iirc.

Godslay

Banned
I am sure they lurk. One mod said he did last year.

It seems Garcia will still play until Mathis adjusts to the team. Seems we will still see a lot of Max against San Fran. Good thing as he seems like a good backup.

I think Max or Paradis could start.

I've watched both preseason games again specifically to watch them. I think they easily could do the job. This is a boost of experience and a depth move. The starting 5 were solid imo, but after that it's not great. I'm really disappointed in Schofield considering how some hyped him up.

With Mathis and Paradis starting, and Max essentially becomes our option at LG/C if injury happens.

We are all probably going to be put in a gulag one day aren't we?

Well maybe just Gata.

Gata is the snitch that holds the keys to the gulag.

Someone struck down konka & zychi when they had their slapfight so I assume they're never too far off. Shouta also said he read the thread earlier in the year even if he didn't post in it too often iirc.

Well then why don't they post?

Sitting in their ivory towers, watching us plebs struggle with no tags and a long offseason of tomfoolery.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well then why don't they post?

Sitting in their ivory towers, watching us plebs struggle with no tags and a long offseason of tomfoolery.

The mods are sneaky ones.

I didn't get this damn tag until I showed up in here and let everyone know my allegiances.

Sneaky mods!

Godslay

Banned
If any of you new guys (or old guys who I may have missed), want to be added as members of a certain team in this thread, go here and sign up:

http://nflgaf.com/teams.aspx

I'm not tracking anything such as IP address or anything of the sort, it's just a simple database of who roots for each team and posts in this thread.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
If any of you new guys (or old guys who I may have missed), want to be added as members of a certain team in this thread, go here and sign up:

http://nflgaf.com/teams.aspx

I'm not tracking anything such as IP address or anything of the sort, it's just a simple database of who roots for each team and posts in this thread.

This is pretty neat, been on mobile so haven't actually checked it out until now, but I particularly like the bets section.

cdyhybrid

That's excellent.

Rando and the rest of hawks gaf, WTF is this shit?? You better tell your boy to shut up after what happened in February. First of all...Tannehill has won 8 games not 7....and second using wins as a QB stat? Oh hell no, this disrespect will not be tolerated!

We don't pay him to be smart, friend! We pay him to rush the passer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom