• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys see my boy, Michael Vick, signed with the Steelers? Im officially a Steelers fan.

17jed9ic5yqssjpg.jpg

Malalaw

I feel like I should be hyped for metal gear but I'm not. All I've been playing lately is sports games, nothing else holds my attention.

Godslay

Banned
Hey Act could you post your list of alliances? I'm going to try and merge our lists together, then we should have a master list.

If you dig a good horror game, Until Dawn is hitting the spot pretty nicely right now gents. Outside of silly installation issues, I'm really kind of amazed at how good it turned out thus far.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Still ACL season.

Sucks. We get Lee back only to lose Scandrick
They should get rid of preseason games and just do inter squad practices. Preseason games came along because back in the day players were out of shape in the off season cause they had real jobs.

Goldman Falcons taking away the livelihood of that running back right there.

I know that he didn't make a huge impact for us, but I was glad to have him as a Falcon. He seemed like a stand up dude.

He had his moments with the constant contract bitching the last few years but he eventually put that away and played his ass off. He wasn't always stout against the run. In fact, at times he was downright bad in that regard but he was the master of the sack/fumble. 2010 in particular was an insane year for Osi in that regard.

He'll always be a core member of that '07/'11 defensive line. Glad to see him retiring in blue. I truly hope that Justin Tuck comes home in the same way when he's done with his stint with the Raiders and decides to hang his helmet up. Tuck is one of my all time favorite Giants.

BigAT

Was he really that bad in Atlanta? I figured he had a year or two left.

Didn't watch him much in Atlanta, but by the end of his career he had become a complete liability against the run and very one dimensional in his pass rush. There have got to be some funny clips somewhere of him sprinting nearly 15 yards straight into the backfield in a desperate attempt to get a sack.

brentech

Didn't watch him much in Atlanta, but by the end of his career he had become a complete liability against the run and very one dimensional in his pass rush. There have got to be some funny clips somewhere of him sprinting nearly 15 yards straight into the backfield in a desperate attempt to get a sack.

It was bad enough that it made you forget that he was actually that good with the Giants.q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom