• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we have a Google Doc or something like that, that kept track of all of this?

If so, I'll pull it all from there and import it to update it.

I thought about actually making it so you guys could login and manage that stuff, but like I said it's a work in progress that got pushed to the backburner. Maybe sometime down the road.

please quote for link to spreadsheet

Sanjuro

If I learned one thing, it's keeping track of who follows what team in this thread is the most difficult task of the 21st Century.

I haven't seen someone hate their quarterback this much since Mech hated Schaub.

Or when Larry hated Flacco.

If your option at QB were Hoyer, Mallet, or Savage you would be salty also. Between the Bills and the Texans, that's two fan bases that have earned some bitching rights when it comes to the QB situation.

Sanjuro

I lose track with the new guys mostly.

All new NFL GAF posters should wear team colors for their first season.

With the MLB list, I just cautiously added a very small amount of people, then promptly deleted them after doing a simple username search for posts. Usually the only post in the thread would be "Oh! I'm this team."

I lost a game of Madden 9 to 6 vs the Texans. It was tied 6-6 but a bad kickoff by me and a string of penalties led to a heart breaking last minute defeat. Truly it was Browns football

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 9m9 minutes ago Rutherford, NJ
Osi Umenyiora says he spent 3 weeks negotiating this deal: "I wanted a two-day contract. Jerry wasn't having it."

Ha, good on Osi for having a sense of humor about the contract issues he had in the past.

More from Osi's retirement presser:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 17s17 seconds ago
Osi Umenyiora on Super Bowl XLII: "I'm pretty sure God himself said 'You guys are probably not going to win this game.'"

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 2m2 minutes ago East Rutherford, NJ
Osi Umenyiora on Super Bowls: "Second one was good, but first one was unreal."

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina 2m2 minutes ago
Osi said Strahan's confidence in him meant the world to him. Made him believe in himself.

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 4m4 minutes ago
Osi says he would openly cheer for the Giants on the Atlanta Falcons team flight. "It was the Giant in me."

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 4m4 minutes ago
Osi: “There’s nothing like winning here in New York. There’s nothing like losing here too. It’s horrible.”

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 20s20 seconds ago East Rutherford, NJ
Osi Umenyiora is headed to London after this. Has taken a job for the NFL. "A little bit of broadcasting, a little bit of teaching the game"

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 34s35 seconds ago
Osi says he's got a job with the NFL and is moving to London to help the league globalize the game.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I prefilled it with all the guys I could remember. You are in there already.

Link is here:
http://nflgaf.com/teams.aspx

I'll update it.

The original list was largely from my memory so I apologize if I got anyone wrong.

E: You have achieved buttfumble status.

Back to work. Have a good day guys!

If it is possible; I'd like to go under Miami?

I hear Polk looks pretty good there too.

I still have hope for Polk. I am a UW football fan and he was freaking awesome here. Had injury concerns, but if he was able to heal...he could be a starting RB easily. Sankey being so meh surprised the heck out of me, he was also a beast here.

Wow Madden is finally realistic?
I lost to the Pats 27-14 and gave up TDs to Gronk and Edelmen. So yeah. :(

At least I scored a realistic TD on this 26 yard reception:

jarvis.png

Godslay

Banned

I still have hope for Polk. I am a UW football fan and he was freaking awesome here. Had injury concerns, but if he was able to heal...he could be a starting RB easily. Sankey being so meh surprised the heck out of me, he was also a beast here.

Go signup. No restrictions at this point.

Like I said before though, any signups after Sept 12th will have lifelong status for the season. Which means you are a second class citizen!

jakncoke

Banned
Goddamn NFC East is a mess without Chip's smoothies.

Anyone know how quickly Madden drops in price? Looks pretty good this year and I wanna pick it up. I know if I wait till next year it'll be like $4, but it'll still be $60 in December right?

2 or maybe it was 3 years ago when i worked black friday security the madden was on sale for like 26 iirc, so could probably could find a cyber monday or black friday deal for half the msrp

MechDX

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez · 2m2 minutes ago
Ex- @HoustonTexans C @CMyers55 said he had offers to sign w/multiple NFL teams "in past few weeks" but had come to giips w/wanting to retire

Good for Myers walking away on his terms. My guess is two of the teams were the Seahawks and Broncos.

Dragon

Banned
2 or maybe it was 3 years ago when i worked black friday security the madden was on sale for like 26 iirc, so could probably could find a cyber monday or black friday deal for half the msrp

How drunk were you to get through working security for Black Friday? I'd kill myself...

Brother!

I lost to the Pats 27-14 and gave up TDs to Gronk and Edelmen. So yeah. :(

At least I scored a realistic TD on this 26 yard reception:

jarvis.png

:jnc

jakncoke

Banned
How drunk were you to get through working security for Black Friday? I'd kill myself...

Sober. but it was miserable. I was in the movie/game section right. And they put the deals on cardboard shelfs in between the meat and those center sections wal mart has right. For like 40 feet. And instead of you know being logical and having a start and end they let people come in on both sections in and out whenever. For as long as you wanted. It was person to person chaos for the first 3 hours till the selections became bare

Hard call because I've lived in Seattle now about 8 years and the Seahawks are pretty close; but Miami still ekes out over them. Doesn't make it easier that I adore Sherman and Lynch so damn much either.

Don't worry Tannehill and Co won't let you down!!
At least they won't lose to the pats in a SB....

Also I just got my tickets to a special screening of The Iron Giant :D, I love that movie.

Hard call because I've lived in Seattle now about 8 years and the Seahawks are pretty close; but Miami still ekes out over them. Doesn't make it easier that I adore Sherman and Lynch so damn much either.
The force that led you to this righteous decision is what we like to call a "moral compass." Welcome, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom