• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Great photo from Tuck's Instagram.

wmsotw8.png

Pass rush bros.

MRSA

Banned
Tuck is washed up as well, but at least he's accepting his leadership/mentor role. Charles Woodson seems like an ageless man, granted he is a DB vs DE.

BigAT

Tuck is washed up as well, but at least he's accepting his leadership/mentor role. Charles Woodson seems like an ageless man, granted he is a DB vs DE.

Yeah, Woodson has greatly benefited and extended his career as a result of switching positions as he lost speed. Not really a feasible alternative as a DE however.

MRSA

Banned
Yeah, Woodson has greatly benefited and extended his career as a result of switching positions as he lost speed. Not really a feasible alternative as a DE however.

He's following the career path of other Woodson, Rod Woodson. Ironically, he'll probably take his coaching job as well.

MRSA

Banned
I don't think DJ Hayden will ever pan out. He has no ball awareness, CB situation is pretty shitty for the Raiders.

Godslay

Banned
Activated more guys in the database.

If you don't sign up before the first game of the season, I will flag you as a lifelong in the database and you will have to live with that shame the entire season.

Hahahahahaahahahahahaha!!!

MechDX

If you don't sign up before the first game of the season, I will flag you as a lifelong in the database and you will have to live with that shame the entire season.

Link again? Been on mobile last couple days

That DB says I'm a Giants fan...can I update it so I can live amongst my fellow buttfumblers in Jets-GAF?

Godslay

Banned
Link again? Been on mobile last couple days

I prefilled it with all the guys I could remember. You are in there already.

Link is here:
http://nflgaf.com/teams.aspx

That DB says I'm a Giants fan...can I update it so I can live amongst my fellow buttfumblers in Jets-GAF?

I'll update it.

The original list was largely from my memory so I apologize if I got anyone wrong.

E: You have achieved buttfumble status.

Back to work. Have a good day guys!

How can I get my gamertags updated? Its Futurevoid for all of them.

Godslay

Banned
^ Fixed.

How can I get my gamertags updated? Its Futurevoid for all of them.

Well, for steam and psn and origin and twitter. No xbl or nnid.

Didn't we have a Google Doc or something like that, that kept track of all of this?

If so, I'll pull it all from there and import it to update it.

I thought about actually making it so you guys could login and manage that stuff, but like I said it's a work in progress that got pushed to the backburner. Maybe sometime down the road.

Dragon

Banned
Didn't we have a Google Doc or something like that, that kept track of all of this?

If so, I'll pull it all from there and import it to update it.

I thought about actually making it so you guys could login and manage that stuff, but like I said it's a work in progress that got pushed to the backburner. Maybe sometime down the road.

If it wasn't .net, I would definitely help. More of an open source dude.

MechDX

O'Brien just stated in his presser that he fully expects Clowney back week 1 vs. the Chiefs. First time he openly said that

As shitty as Hoyer is going to be the defense has the potential to be the complete opposite. THATS what gets me excited for the season.

Of course Hoyer will fuck it all up somehow.

Godslay

Banned
If it wasn't .net, I would definitely help. More of an open source dude.

.Net is moving that way, MS is slow but surely opening itself up. It's a process though.

Really it was just a pet project to teach myself more about Webforms. It just started as a way to get things from a webform to the database. Then I started to let things scope creep, simply because I was on a drive and holed up in a hotel for a couple of days while my wife gave some presentations.

I'm just not sure how far I want to take it or if it will even be used beyond a user database.

O'Brien just stated in his presser that he fully expects Clowney back week 1 vs. the Chiefs. First time he openly said that

As shitty as Hoyer is going to be the defense has the potential to be the complete opposite. THATS what gets me excited for the season.

Of course Hoyer will fuck it all up somehow.

I hear Polk looks pretty good there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom