• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

2 or maybe it was 3 years ago when i worked black friday security the madden was on sale for like 26 iirc, so could probably could find a cyber monday or black friday deal for half the msrp

Cool thanks for the tip and sucks that you had to work that

MechDX

‘Hard Knocks: Houston Texans’: Clowney Is Back, a QB1 Is Named, and NASA Is Real
The Most Houston Moment of the Episode

The episode ends with Coach O’Brien naming Brian Hoyer the starting quarterback for the 2015 season. Brian Hoyer being the best option at quarterback is the most Houston moment of the episode and also the most Houston moment of the entire franchise. Here are all the quarterbacks who’ve taken a snap for the Houston Texans: David Carr (2002-2006), Dave Ragone (2003), Tony Banks (2003-2005), Sage Rosenfels (2006-2008), Matt Schaub (2007-2013), Rex Grossman (2009), Dan Orlovsky (2010), Matt Leinart (2011), Jake Delhomme (2011), T.J. Yates (2011-2013), Case Keenum (2012-2013), Ryan Fitzpatrick (2014), Ryan Mallett (2014-2015). Here are all the quarterbacks who have been very good:

82882-kristen-bell-laugh-cry-gif-big-YpO7.gif

MechDX

NASA section?! Well now I gotta watch,

Highlight of the NASA part in gif form:

agxf01.gif

The narrative that Schaub was never any good is such crap. He was an above average QB for a couple of years, injuries and a piss poor defense held him back until Haynesworth ate his foot, it was all downhill from there.

Agreed but a couple good seasons don't negate the rest of that "list". Man what if 2011 was our window?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Highlight of the NASA part in gif form:

agxf01.gif

Agreed but a couple good seasons don't negate the rest of that "list". Man what if 2011 was our window?
it was the window. Cold hard football facts postulated that it was the window. That defense was very good and Schaub was playing exceptionally well. Then they posted an article on how Wade Phillips QBs were cursed because he sat Flutie in the playoffs when he was with the bills.

"Y'all, like, have been in space?"

"Is there water on space?"

"So, the movie Gravity, I have to ask...was that like, real?"

"Yo, is this real? IS THIS REAL?!"

"I loved Pluto as a planet. What happened there?"

"When y'all are up there, is it like a rollercoaster?"

"Can we see some of y'all food? Is it cooked? Do you grill it?"

j-wood

I couldn't tell if he was just joking or being serious, especially at the "Is there water on space" line.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

let me guess, they grabbed a bunch of rookies again and took them to some random thing to do in Houston?

MechDX

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 25s26 seconds ago

Matt Miller retweeted Leo Duke
Russell Wilson is saying his head injury post-NFC Championship Game was cured by Recovery Water he's promoting.

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom