• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

squicken

The Rams sure fucked that up.

Not that they are even close to the same caliber of player:

I went through Barry Sanders' career wishing for an alternative universe where he had Emmitt Smith's teammates. Never happened. I get to see Bradford with good teammates this year. We'll see how it goes

Line_HTX

You're god damn right.

Overruled. You're already a part of the Packers.

Can you really slander what already has been tainted by depression to the core?

:Jnc

Not that they are even close to the same caliber of player:

I went through Barry Sanders' career wishing for an alternative universe where he had Emmitt Smith's teammates. Never happened. I get to see Bradford with good teammates this year. We'll see how it goes

Y'all better win the East or RIOT!

Special Edition of Meet the Cheerleaders (Eps 16)

We have a ginger today!

Name: Jacey
Hometown: Miami Florida

Jacey1.jpg

dug1609.jpg

finsravens114494.jpg

MRSA

Banned
I don't understand Coldplay, he tries to be a Pats, Bungles, Browns, and now he's trying to be a Raiders fan? Talk about squickening

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Did Trejo beat me to it?

*lights the Kas signal*

I was going to post this when I first saw/heard it but I forgot.

*Mike Florio warning for those who don't like him for whatever reason

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...where-is-ameer-abdullah-in-lions-rb-rotation/

Anyways the initial conversation with Detroit Lions insider, Dave Birkett, was supposed to be about Ameer Abdullah, how he's going to be rookie of the year and how he's going to help the Restoration of the Roar. But the conversation shifted towards Suh and something I had no idea about, his bad relationship with the Detroit media the whole time he was in Detroit. And apparently it was pretty bad.

Listen to it for yourself but Suh felt the Detroit media was unfair to him after some incidents, like the speeding ticket he got, but Birkett points out how Suh would pretty much ignored the Detroit media and would then get mad when they'd publish articles about him without getting comment from him.

One thing that I always felt about Suh, but never posted on NFLGAF, was that Suh always seemed distant and like he didn't want to be apart of the Detroit Lions. It was always about the Suh brand.

You always see Matthew Stafford, Calvin Johnson, DeAndre Levy etc. at fundraisers and doing work for the city but you'd rarely see Suh. He never took a leadership role that I think the team needed in a lot of instances.

Everything was fine for him because he was getting that fat 2010 rookie contract but I now think that he always knew he was going to bolt when given the chance to a bigger market/city to expand his brand name.

Even if that meant going to a worse team which he did by choosing the Dolphins over the Lions.

I'll still watch and admire Suh from afar and still think he is the most talented and physically dominant defensive player this league has ever seen but he's factually wrong on this. He's now hyping up his team, as he should, but the Lions are better on the defensive side of the ball at every positions, per ProFootballFocus, other than Cameron Wake on the left defensive end side.

I loved watching Suh play as a Lion but looking at it now it was best for the Lions to part ways. Instead of that cap space on one player we can use it on multiple young stars like DeAndre Levy, Darius Slay, Golden Tate etc.

Line_HTX

Suh looks like he's in a better place on South Beach with all the partying up in heya.

My condolences, Dutch.

I'll toast a beer for you, friend.

rando14

Wait Wes Welker was sponsored byneurosafe too? :jnc That sure did you a lot of good Wes!!

I shouldnt joke, that guy is 100% getting CTE.....

Malalaw

Today is my Friday and its a glorious day. 60 degrees outside, high won't even be 90. Its gonna be a good day.

Until I hear on the news that another shooting happens around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom