• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how much you guys know about American culture but I'm not an expert.

What are the chances I'll get shanked if I wear a cowboys jersey to a giants game and also walk around town after wards. If it's under 20% I'll risk it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't know how much you guys know about American culture but I'm not an expert.

What are the chances I'll get shanked if I wear a cowboys jersey to a giants game and also walk around town after wards. If it's under 20% I'll risk it.

.01%

People might get chippy with you and that's about it. Supposedly there are already lots of Cowboy fans in New York anyway. The most danger is in the stands and parking lot to be honest.

bionic77

You aren't on a college campus so you don't really need to worry about it. College seems like a motherfucking nightmare right now.

Written consent to bang, "free speech" zones, trigger warnings...I'd have been expelled first semester.
I started that thread and had to leave because it gave me a headache.

College is such a scam these days and yet I see people send their kids to shitty private schools every year. It might be worth the debt to go to Harvard but 80 grand in debt to go to some low tier private school because you were too dumb to get into a state school? Craziness...

Words hurt bro.

Don't take your parental neglect of your prom night dumpster baby out on me!
Just because Gata doesn't know who his father is doesn't implicate me. You are using Patriot level logic.

I am prepared to go on Maury or fight you to the death to reclaim my good name!

MechDX

STN Sports
‏@STN_Sports The Oregon #Ducks released their new glow-in-the-dark uniform that they'll wear in the fall: http://bit.ly/1ICPEfl

CMI1zfyW8AAd2ij.jpg:large

Wut?

Draxal

.01%

People might get chippy with you and that's about it. Supposedly there are already lots of Cowboy fans in New York anyway. The most danger is in the stands and parking lot to be honest.

Probably zero, Giants fans at the Stadium are all like 60 years old anyway.

bionic77

.01%

Outside of Niner games the violence is rarely unprovoked.

Usually both guys (and eveyone around them) want to see a fight and both are drunk as Jak.

Be smart and you will be ok. But be prepared to hear some heckling if your team is getting beat down.

Line_HTX

You'll get jeered and insulted, but shanking is a big NO-NO. No one likes knifers.

Words hurt bro.

Don't take your parental neglect of your prom night dumpster baby out on me!

Sticks and stones... ?

I mean you get a 20% risk of being shanked just from being in Jersey in the first place

I don't think wearing a Cowboys jersey will increase your danger though

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Fried chicken side-conversation is preferable to the PC strawman.

The KFC by my apartment is pretty bad, and the last time I was there the drive-thru worker asked me how she could build her credit. I think I'm going to finally try Popeye's or Church's.

Go Pack.

jakncoke

Banned
Every kfc ive been to its like decent flavors then a mouth full of grease, sides are all garbage really. double down is so american it makes you wanna take a 4 hour nap

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've had pretty good experiences wearing Browns gear around places.

Nobody has ever tried to fight or shank me. I just get a lot of laughter.

I'm pretty funny if you didn't know.

Syrinx

Yeah man! I visited this weekend, it seems like a really cool place to live. Downtown is super nice, you can tell they've put a lot of work into it.

I was in downtown Greenville back in March, and yeah, it's a surprisingly cool place.

Area around it is pretty much textbook creepy redneck south, however.

I've had pretty good experiences wearing Browns gear around places.

Nobody has ever tried to fight or shank me. I just get a lot of laughter.

I'm pretty funny if you didn't know.

Brown fans are the mimes of NFL Fandom, everyone pretends to laugh and enjoy having you around but deep down we just feel sorry for you.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just because Gata doesn't know who his father is doesn't implicate me. You are using Patriot level logic.

I am prepared to go on Maury or fight you to the death to reclaim my good name!

You know damn well that Jerry Springer is the only daytime talk show that's shown in Florida (who wouldn't watch a program with their family on it after all?).

jmdajr

If you wanted bad ass pizza AND wings. Where would you go?

I'm thinking it's going to have to be some local chain. I know good places for wings...and pizza. But both?

What is this? I have never tried this!

A bunch of friends just moved to Philly, so I've got to get over there and try this out.

It's really good. My tip is forget the fancy donuts and go for the hot fresh ones. I actually typically prefer yeast donuts to cake donuts but this place has singlehandedly made it a toss up for me. The only problem is it's expensive as shit.

It was founded by Michael Solomonov, a James Beard award winning chef. All of his restaurants are incredible.

Where is it?

I go to Philly semi frequently for work.

They have a bunch of locations. The first one is Center City at 16th and Sansom. If you go to a ball game they actually have a franchise in Citizens Bank Park.

Pepiope

It's really good. My tip is forget the fancy donuts and go for the hot fresh ones. I actually typically prefer yeast donuts to cake donuts but this place has singlehandedly made it a toss up for me. The only problem is it's expensive as shit.

It was founded by Michael Solomonov, a James Beard award winning chef. All of his restaurants are incredible.
Does it matter which one I go to? I have to try this out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom