• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Hope Mariotta adds some excitement in Tennessee also. Glad the Colts are finally getting some challenge. Andrew Luck has had it far to easy his career.
Didn't the Lions challenge the Bears, Vikings, and Packers in 2013 when they had injuries at QB and still missed the playoffs?

that "piling on" call in the Lions/Jags game is such GARBAGE. Defensive linemen moving at full speed towards the QB can't just halt all momentum 4 ft away when their teammate hits him first! Seriously what do they expect guys to do

Panthers lose for the first time in the preseason but this is by far the best I've felt about the team coming out of a game.

Even with Philly trying to sabotage us.

I'm just now watching the Giant Bomb: Madden NFL 16 quick look and it's showing a Super Bowl 50 intro video of Cardinals vs Steelers.

imokwiththis.jpg

This time Cardinals win

manfestival

accidentally sliced the tip with my razor while manscaping. It was painful
tears.gif

Regardless of how that happened, it's rough man. Time to put that Johnson on the IR.

I hope you weren't trimming in expectation of anything!

bionic77

Woah Cloudy is perma banned?

This is apparently old ass news and probably happened when I was banned myself but anyone know why?

RIP Cloudy. ARod is waiting for you in heaven.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Didn't the Lions challenge the Bears, Vikings, and Packers in 2013 when they had injuries at QB and still missed the playoffs?

That season was a disaster. We lost on a 62 yard field goal to the Ravens on MNF.

It was needed though to get rid of Jim Schwartz.

We make the playoffs that season then we don't have Coach Caldwell and his staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom