• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the actual element linked to?

Right click on it and copy the url and post the path.

path is http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=42387, as it should be I believe...inspecting the element I don't see anything weird either. I am running Windows 10, not sure that means anything

Sn5443w.png

this is what I see now. it will change to something random in a bit i'm sure

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ziggy Ansah, our starting DE, isn't playing either. Didn't know that. So that means no Haloti Ngata, DeAndre Levy, Ziggy Ansah, Tahir Whitehead, Caraun Reid and a few other starters on defense. We're missing at least half of our first team defensive unit.

All in all I think the defense has looked OK for a preseason game considering half the starters aren't playing. Some key plays could've turned things around like Tyrunn Walker bringing down Bortles on that 3rd down instead of him scrambling for a first.

It's preseason so these things will get worked out in practice and I can't wait to see this defense when all the starters are in.

Offense has looked fantastic as expected. No Megatron, Lance Moore and other key starters as well. We should be averaging 30 points a game this upcoming season.

And Zach Zenner has earned himself a spot as a RB on this team. No way we keep George Winn over him. Scary thing is Zenner has actually looked really good all preseason and he would be #4 on our RB depth chart.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lance Moore is a key starter? :jnc

Yes he is, he's probably our #3 WR on the roster. Lance Moore is a seasoned, reliable vet at WR and with Megatron and Golden Tate drawing coverage he's going to get a ton of looks this year.

Hell even tonight without Megatron, Golden Tate draws coverage which would mean Lance Moore gets more looks from Stafford.

sorry for spamming this problem.

does this look fishy in any way?

http://assets. neogafllc. netdna-cdn. com/ forum/image.php? u=35483&dateline= 1429928550

this link for me (without the spaces) takes me to the pterodactyl image

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'll be honest Bortles has looked like a solid QB tonight. He's playing essentially against our 2nd team D but he's making tight throws into coverage, going through reads and scrambling for first downs here and there.

Nice to see some young blood at QB in the AFC. Hopefully him and Mariotta give the Colts some problems because I'm sick of Andrew Luck talk and hype.

MechDX

I said early in the off season everyone was under selling the Jags. Looking like I was correct.

The AFCS will be a better division than the NFC South. The Colts will not run away with the division

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I said early in the off season everyone was under selling the Jags. Looking like I was correct.

The AFCS will be a better division than the NFC South. The Colts will not run away with the division

He's been playing against a defense missing half of its starters. All of whom will be ready to go Week 1. He's still in his second season so we'll see how it plays out over a 16 game stretch. Other than that Bortles has looked pretty solid.

Hope Mariotta adds some excitement in Tennessee also. Glad the Colts are finally getting some challenge. Andrew Luck has had it far to easy his career.

Colasante

Looks like James Develin just suffered a season-ending injury. Not good. Hopefully Hoo Man can play fullback better than he can tight end.

sorry for spamming this problem.

does this look fishy in any way?

http://assets. neogafllc. netdna-cdn. com/ forum/image.php? u=35483&dateline= 1429928550

this link for me (without the spaces) takes me to the pterodactyl image

Have you cleared your cache? I remember this coming up in another thread and a mod said clearing your cache should fix it. It was something with your cache gets corrupted so it loads the wrong image IIRC.

As a software developer, this fascinates me...

this might interest you then. Your avatar is also borked. I have only noticed it in this thread, so I clicked another random thread on gaf and scrolled through about 500 posts to see if any other avatars were acting strangely. there was only one: Wienke.

It's an nfl-gaf conspiracy...

Have you cleared your cache? I remember this coming up in another thread and a mod said clearing your cache should fix it. It was something with your cache gets corrupted so it loads the wrong image IIRC.

This fixed it thanks ;)

this might interest you then. Your avatar is also borked. I have only noticed it in this thread, so I clicked another random thread on gaf and scrolled through about 500 posts to see if any other avatars were acting strangely. there was only one: Wienke.

It's an nfl-gaf conspiracy...

This fixed it thanks ;)

Now I'm curious what actually caused the bad request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom