• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bortles mechanics look so much better than last year. Jaguars will be good this year if their players quit getting hurt, and if they replace Joeckel with a turnstile.

?

It's the same one I've had the entire off-season.

I swear this is what is on my screen

E0O2Q84.png

EDIT: it looks like yours, bionics and chuckddd's avatars are borked for me

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Offer on the house my wife and I looked at has been accepted. Shit just got real. Home inspection is next week!

congrats. do you know any people that are plumbers, electricians etc? During the inspection you can and should bring along anyone and everyone to look at the house. My brother is a master plumber so whenever anyone in my family buys a house we have him look at the plumbing during the inspection.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford with surgical precision on that drive and tonight.

11/15 173 Yards, 2 TDs

Rest him for the night and the rest of the preseason. Can't wait to see him, Megatron and all of the offense in San Diego.

Godslay

Banned
Malware that changes random people's avatars on GAF?

That would be strange

Maybe.

There is malware that injects text ads and shit like that into pages. So I don't think that manipulating images is out of the realms of possibility.

Maybe it's a problem with GAF. I don't know, just guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom