• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
garret going to kick a sb winnin 49 yd for us its our year

had a fun fight between a bills fan and me today at work. antonio brown and every billls wr and robert woods lol

MechDX

Tom can do successful hand offs now?

edit: First Google result when I searched NFL Football handoff.

Houston Texans quarterback Tom Savage botches hand-off ...

Just early reports. Pretty much writer I follow on Twitter all saying his jump from last year to this year has been huge. he was drafted as an extremely raw project after playing for 3 different college programs but he has the size and the arm

I meant worst over the last 15 years.

And yeah now that I think bout it the AFC South is up there too. The Colts have had many free passes to the postseason. Now that I think about it the Packers have not had any real competition lately either...

Must be nice!
AFC East probably is the worst in the past 15 years. :(

It's all Ricky's fault. When he left to "find himself" the wheels fell off.

jakncoke

Banned
Just early reports. Pretty much writer I follow on Twitter all saying his jump from last year to this year has been huge. he was drafted as an extremely raw project after playing for 3 different college programs but he has the size and the arm

mech ur dumb and drunk and wrong fail all day texans suck till hackenberg

bionic77

who cares which division is the worst, they beat the best of every other division and fairly won the super bowl biiiiiiiitch!
First of all your team is a bunch of cheating scumbags so fair and the Patriots should never be used in the same sentence other than when discussing injuries (from karma), jail sentences or punishments issued by the NFL.

Next you beat the best of the best? :lol you had to cheat to beat Jim Flacco or whatever the fuck his name was and then the genius decided he even had to cheat against the JV Colts. Thats like me playing a 5 year old in basketball and fouling the fuck out of him. Not only does it show that your team has no class but you don't even the minimum amount of confidence to take the field against one of the worst teams ever put on the field in the AFC Championship without resorting to the usual cheating? And you were only in the game in the SB because the Seahawks were either injured or out of PEDs (I will leave this for debate between FMT And the Hawks fans). Even then it took a miracle of a choke for you to come out with that tainted trophy.

The Patriots are one giant asterisk bro. And the fans are so sensitive that they can't hear that their division is garbage so it is no wonder that being told that it was all a lie is more than most of you can handle.

First of all your team is a bunch of cheating scumbags so fair and the Patriots should never be used in the same sentence other than when discussing injuries (from karma), jail sentences or punishments issued by the NFL.

Next you beat the best of the best? :lol you had to cheat to beat Jim Flacco or whatever the fuck his name was and then the genius decided he even had to cheat against the JV Colts. Thats like me playing a 5 year old in basketball and fouling the fuck out of him. Not only does it show that your team has no class but you don't even the minimum amount of confidence to take the field against one of the worst teams ever put on the field in the AFC Championship without resorting to the usual cheating? And you were only in the game in the SB because the Seahawks were either injured or out of PEDs (I will leave this for debate between FMT And the Hawks fans). Even then it took a miracle of a choke for you to come out with that tainted trophy.

The Patriots are one giant asterisk bro. And the fans are so sensitive that they can't hear that their division is garbage so it is no wonder that being told that it was all a lie is more than most of you can handle.
How did the squealers do against the ravens

bionic77

:jnc ok harbaugh
Why do Pat fans always laugh every time someone accuses them of cheating?

When you have a history of doing something over and over and over again you would think you would eventually begin to take these accusations a little more seriously.

I know the rest of us do.

bionic77

How did the squealers do against the ravens
We put our trust in a ex-Pats player who abandoned us and we died as a result of having no depth @ RB.

So slightly better than Brady did in that first press conference when he was accused of cheating. To be fair though it would be hard to do worse than he did...

Bread

Banned
Why do Pat fans always laugh every time someone accuses them of cheating?

When you have a history of doing something over and over and over again you would think you would eventually begin to take these accusations a little more seriously.

I know the rest of us do.
we accuse you of being gata's dad all the time, does that make you his dad?

We put our trust in a ex-Pats player who abandoned us and we died as a result of having no depth @ RB.

So slightly better than Brady did in that first press conference when he was accused of cheating. To be fair though it would be hard to do worse than he did...
When was the last time a squealer won a playoff game.

bionic77

we accuse you of being gata's dad all the time, does that make you his dad?
Your accusals might carry more weight if I had a history of being a dead beat dad who hits it and quits it.

And if my legit kids were dumb as shit.

You have neither. It's just name calling at this point.

Bread

Banned
Your accusals might carry more weight if I had a history of being a dead beat dad who hits it and quits it.

And if my legit kids were dumb as shit.

You have neither. It's just name calling at this point.
you have a history of being very wrong, so i have a feeling gata may be your son.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
you have a history of being very wrong, so i have a feeling gata may be your son.

I'm still dodging the subpoena that he's trying to send me for slander so it'll be fun to see what he does with a Pats fan!

Mech is already so angry and the preseason has barely started!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CMJ9alpUkAA6d4i.png

Godslay

Banned
Got me by the balls since it is my team. Any other team I would be ok with the delay.

Still horseshit either way

Sure, no matter the team it's an idiotic delay.

They've already shown they can do it on Now as it airs on cable. It's probably some league fuckery behind the scenes.

Jets new GM worked in Houston before being hired and traded for Fitzpatrick

Wonder if the Texans consider trading Mallet or Hoyer since early reports from camp say that Savage has made a huge jump from year one to two,

Oh man, Hoyer vs Browns week 1 would be epic hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom