• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin · 41s41 seconds ago
I'm told the #Jets reached out to Rex Grossman, who is dealing with an injury he suffered in training. Will need a few weeks to get ready.

#UnleashTheDragon
They can just give us a 5th for Barkley!

gutshot

Obligatory:

rexshirt.jpg

MechDX

Jets new GM worked in Houston before being hired and traded for Fitzpatrick

Wonder if the Texans consider trading Mallet or Hoyer since early reports from camp say that Savage has made a huge jump from year one to two,

Colasante

Darryl Roberts continues to make his case to be the No. 5 CB. Had four, maybe five, pass breakups.

I'm happy to see this. My guess at this point is that the CB depth chart will look like Malcolm Butler, Tarell Brown, Logan Ryan, Robert McClain, and Darryl Roberts, with Bradley Fletcher the likely odd man out. I think Roberts' play has been too strong to risk trying to sneak him to the practice squad and it'd be possible to resign Fletcher after week 2, when his salary isn't guaranteed, if that was necessary.

Why haven't the Jets signed Flynn yet?

Because he's injured and will probably resign with the Patriots once he's able to pass his physical.

Bowser

Lost in the Geno shuffle is that Cards starting RT Bobby Massie is being suspended 3 games by the NFL for violating the Substance Abuse policy.

jakncoke

Banned
You'll look like a dummy jet fan if you think TO will never get in, but darkside doesnt care about that still masturbating in anime land to relly care about nfl trying to fit in

There must be some seriously hardcore new roids out this year that's causing all these guys to go after each other like this. Must be some kind of Bull/Shark testosterone hybrid.

MechDX

Boomer Esiason ‏@7BOOMERESIASON · 19m19 minutes ago
Bottom line if you owe somebody money pay your debt. Don't be surprised if you get punched in the face if you don't.

I don't know if this means anything but an odd tweet to send out 20 minutes ago. geno made a bet?
Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 24s24 seconds ago
Ryan Mallett & Brian Hoyer co-starters on Texans first unofficial depth chart

BOB with the ultimate troll

bionic77

Arrow's gonna fight in SummerSlam? lol Vince that desperate for hits?

You're friends with Fireman Ed? How is he doing these days?
More like Neurologist Ned.

And he is doing fine.

His 2nd wife is smoking.

I would certainly get banned for making that post in 2015.

Also the wounds are too fresh. Seattle's choke and the Pats getting rewarded for cheating. Maybe one day I will explain to a ignorant foreigner what it meant and how it killed most of the nation, but not today friend.

There must be some seriously hardcore new roids out this year that's causing all these guys to go after each other like this. Must be some kind of Bull/Shark testosterone hybrid.
If Geno or the Jets were good I would have suspected the Pats immediately.

But I think we can all agree that for once in our lifetimes the Pats are not guilty of something.

I think more likely than mega steroids (which didn't seem to cause many issues in Seattle) is that he was paid to take out Geno. Who are the likely suspects? I can only think of the coach and the fans. Any other suspects that I am forgetting about?

Bread

Banned
I would certainly get banned for making that post in 2015.

Also the wounds are too fresh. Seattle's choke and the Pats getting rewarded for cheating. Maybe one day I will explain to a ignorant foreigner what it meant and how it killed most of the nation, but not today friend.
nah man the seahawks didn't choke, just ask cdy.

bionic77

nah man the seahawks didn't choke, just ask cdy.
Just because he does it while jerking off doesn't make it normal in your everyday life or during the biggest sporting event of the year.

Speaking of giant dumps, is the AFC East the worst division in football? I mean playing in that division is like getting a bye for half the season and if you are barely competent a guaranteed spot in the playoffs and a leg up for a bye and home field advantage.

ramuh

Just because he does it while jerking off doesn't make it normal in your everyday life or during the biggest sporting event of the year.

Speaking of giant dumps, is the AFC East the worst division in football? I mean playing in that division is like getting a bye for half the season and if you are barely competent a guaranteed spot in the playoffs and a leg up for a bye and home field advantage.

This used to be the afc west...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
In case you were wondering, the blown coverage from the HoF game is being pinned on safety Ian Wild, who took responsibility.

jmdajr

Jets new GM worked in Houston before being hired and traded for Fitzpatrick

Wonder if the Texans consider trading Mallet or Hoyer since early reports from camp say that Savage has made a huge jump from year one to two,

Tom can do successful hand offs now?

edit: First Google result when I searched NFL Football handoff.

Houston Texans quarterback Tom Savage botches hand-off ...

Pats won the SB last year, Dolphins were 8-8 and the Bills were 9-7. It has gotten a lot more competitive recently and all of the teams in the division outside of the Pats have gotten better in the offseason.

It's true that the QB situation is screwy with the Bills and Jets but they have talented rosters otherwise, especially the Bills who are loaded at quite a few positions.

Worst is probably the NFC South or AFC South until proven otherwise.

bionic77

Pats won the SB last year, Dolphins were 8-8 and the Bills were 9-7. It has gotten a lot more competitive recently and all of the teams in the division outside of the Pats have gotten better in the offseason.

It's true that the QB situation is screwy with the Bills and Jets but they have talented rosters otherwise, especially the Bills who are loaded at quite a few positions.

Worst is probably the NFC South or AFC South until proven otherwise.
I meant worst over the last 15 years.

And yeah now that I think bout it the AFC South is up there too. The Colts have had many free passes to the postseason. Now that I think about it the Packers have not had any real competition lately either...

Must be nice!

Bread

Banned

who cares which division is the worst, they beat the best of every other division and fairly won the super bowl biiiiiiiitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom