• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing about Mech is he is angry as me, only he is sober and im drunk. At least my starting qb isnt Brian Hoyer

7wvP5ZEL._SY300_.png
My boy mech has a obsession with Watt, and you have a obsession with Landry Jones. That's your BOY!

JABEE

I was really impressed by Bradford last night. He didn't look great against the Ravens, but he looked impressive last night.

Bradford looked more comfortable in the pocket and I loved the way he released the football. Accurate and quick releases last night.

I was really impressed by Bradford last night. He didn't look great against the Ravens, but he looked impressive last night.

Bradford looked more comfortable in the pocket and I loved the way he released the football. Accurate and quick releases last night.

He is the anti-foles.

JABEE

He is the anti-foles.

I think it is time for all non-:kas fans to get excited about the Eagles' chances this season.

Eagles fans have good reason to be excited.

My worry right now is getting pressure on the quarterback. I didn't think they were able to get enough pressure on Hundley on blitzes. Demeco and Mychal were a bit rusty rushing the gaps. Demeco looked a little tentative fighting through blockers.

MechDX

blame the pa liquor board. they barely carry anything. cant wait till it gets privatized

Isnt that like New Hamshire where the state actually runs all the liquor stores? Thought that was weird when I saw it.

Kind of like how every interstate in Massachusetts is a damn toll way. Fuck that

jakncoke

Banned
Isnt that like New Hamshire where the state actually runs all the liquor stores? Thought that was weird when I saw it.

Kind of like how every interstate in Massachusetts is a damn toll way. Fuck that

Utah and PA are the only states that run the liqour stores as far as i know.

I think it is time for all non-:kas fans to get excited about the Eagles' chances this season.

My worry right now is getting pressure on the quarterback. I didn't think they were able to get enough pressure on Hundley on blitzes. Demeco and Mychal were a bit rusty rushing the gaps. Demeco looked a little tentative fighting through blockers.
2nd most sacks last year with no secondary at all. The pass rush is going to be insane this year.

Hindl

Yeah I was really impressed with Bradford pray that he stays healthy. And Demarco/Ryan Mathews were both just dominating the run. I do hope the blitz picked up looked like the ILB were a bit rusty, which is to be expected. This team has crushed me before so I'm wary, but last night looked really, really good.

MRSA

Banned
This Mexican yesterday had jak beat. Drank for 3 weeks straight, came in drunk and DKA because he chose to buy beer over his insulin pills.

jakncoke

Banned
Something that will be a lot more tolerable than if he wasn't on our team.

I'm excited for 5 more years of having one of the best receivers in the league on my favorite team!

top 8-12 wr and still finishing 6-10 such factory of sadness of the south

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom