• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

I've done enough to make Kave happy, fuck that bitch kitty and his feral kitty offspring!
514PhHR.gif

:jnc

Sanjuro

ye for i guess we can start calling it a mass brewed. its still has a nice flavor compared to the major players

I'm not sure it qualifies for a mass brew yet. I know Sam has that label now due to the quantity they ship.

Sam, Shiner, Yuengling are kind of my favorite players in terms of beer that can more regularly be found out and about.

Long story after high school ended. I'm back on track now.

Interception. That's game.

Tell the thousands of strangers your life story on the internet. We got half an hour till big brother starts (god Meg is useless)

you don't obviously have to if you don't want to. But happy to talk to you Line.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Rob Ryan? Nope.

Then you can count on Brees throwing a lot of INTs just like last season, only Cajun's not around to do his "drew likes you, have a pick" bit

Speaking of old timers, where's eznark? I've lurked here a few times when the packers were playing, no posts.

Godslay

Banned
If you guys want in on that $99 directv streaming deal, I guess if you add a college sports player name and school it validates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom