• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Man that kemo hit is still so dirty. Steelers fans really live in glass houses with their Brady stuff

Hey you cunt fuck face the minute you fucking stick with a team you can fucking talk. Go fucking choke on a bag of bandwagon dick you prick. Fuck off and get banned you're the worst cunt slooot on this forum you fucking idiot

Hey you cunt fuck face the minute you fucking stick with a team you can fucking talk. Go fucking choke on a bag of bandwagon dick you prick. Fuck off and get banned you're the worst cunt slooot on this forum you fucking idiot

image.php

JABEE

Tom Brady is the reason deflate gate is still a thing people are talking about.

He was caught. He should have accepted the slap on the wrist punishment he received.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We're going to kick the shit out of the Cardinals Week 5. Revenge for last years loss, which was probably our worst loss last year. I'm talking a 40-7 type beat down.

Raiders defense looking pretty good.

squicken

jak, your crazy posts don't bother me. The problem with them is that someone lurking or new to the thread reads it, and they have no desire to interact b/c they don't want to deal with you

jakncoke

Banned
jak, your crazy posts don't bother me. The problem with them is that someone lurking or new to the thread reads it, and they have no desire to interact b/c they don't want to deal with you

aint nothing crazy you slut, get with the program. pick a team or get dismissed

I haven't checked in during preseason yet and this was the first post I see. WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom