• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

CNsUJeIU8AADDGj.jpg:large

image.php

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The greatest thing that will happen this season is that HoHoyer will play well enough for the Texans to win some games. Then Mech will jump on the bandwagon. Then Hoyer will turn into a taint machine. CantWait.gif

Won 3.75 in a poker cash game, that was the second best thing to happen today. Number one is being able to watch this fine quality football game with you fucks

jakncoke

Banned
I'm a realist Jak. I make no apologies.

Just like you need to realize that your liver is basically destroyed.. You hope it will last you thirty more years .. But it won't and can't.

im awesome and so is science . i can live on cocaine, jack daniels and jet fuel for the next 40 on todays science because space is the place and my dick will lay eveyone to waste

MechDX

The greatest thing that will happen this season is that HoHoyer will play well enough for the Texans to win some games. Then Mech will jump on the bandwagon. Then Hoyer will turn into a taint machine. CantWait.gif

Hopefully the Steelers can stay out of extracurricular activities off field long enough to actually fill a team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Cardinals offensive line getting worked (apparently all preseason). Questions at the center position. Bad news for statue Palmer.

MechDX

"didnt care that it got called back.My teammates running on the field, that s---’s incredible dude" Charles James in NO. #Texans

I love James.

A Carson Comeback would really surprise me at this point in his career.

Before last year's injury.. He was their best qb since Warner. People sometimes forget how shitty the Bengals were and how toxic that locker room and how shitty Mike Brown was with full say of the team..

Coincidentally with that geriatric cheap fuck have less say over everything the franchise had improved... Who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom